The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Yesterday, Jeremy ......................

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]VERY WELL DONE CAROLINE AND THE GORGEOUS :wub: JEREMY!!!![/SIZE] :cheers:

I'm sure this will be the first of many rosettes & trophies!!! :thumbsup:

Well a HUGE [SIZE=21pt]Well done[/SIZE] to the gorgeous Jeremy :D ......What a clever lad :thumbsup: ......Ethel said she's well impressed (w00t) :D

Well done Caroline and Jeremy :cheers:

And he may be brown, but he is a lovely GOLDEN brown!! :- "

Liz and the Monellis

Yeah for Jeremy :wub: What a talented boy he is (very stripy too)!

Well done Jeremy - you'll be an "old pro" before you know it. :thumbsup:

Ummm - what happens in the "Puppy Walk"? Is it just practising what they have to do in a normal breed ring?

Last edited by a moderator:
The is just superb news :cheers: Congratulations - lovely trophy with a gorgous rosette - very well done :thumbsup:

:wub: Well done Jeremy ,Your first trophy :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Aahh [/SIZE]well done Jeremy and what a lovely name you have, :luck: for your future :thumbsup:

aslan said:
Well done Jeremy - you'll be an "old pro" before you know it. :thumbsup:
Ummm - what happens in the "Puppy Walk"?  Is it just practising what they have to do in a normal breed ring?

Kind of! At a club match normally two dogs compete against one another and the winner goes through to the next round but the Puppy Walk is for puppies under 6 months of age and they all go in together, like a normal class. At our club they then place 3 although only the winner gets the trophy & rosette! The winner of the Puppy Walk is not, however, eligible to challenge for Best in Match because under our Kennel Club rules puppies cannot be exhibited for real until they are 6 months old.

alfyn said:
And if I had a £ for every time someone has said "Isn't he a lovely colour!" :- " :b :blink: I would be raking it in!! :lol:

Well here's another £ then......cos isn't he a lovely colour ;)

Yay!!! More money!!! I'll be as rich as Croesus soon

COMMON ON JEREMY!!!!!

Strike Whippets said:
Well a HUGE [SIZE=21pt]Well done[/SIZE] to the gorgeous Jeremy  :D   ......What a clever lad  :thumbsup:   ......Ethel said she's well impressed  (w00t)   :D
and so she should be!!! LOL! :lol: :thumbsup: You just WAIT 'til she sees him in the flesh ................. it will be :wub: at first sight!!! :huggles: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back