The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

yggi

NEILPEM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi all ive been asked by a fellow racer, if anyone

of the non ped racers remembers a couple from

the seventies,he only new them by their nick names

yggi and elom,if anyone can remember them will you

let us know their were abouts please

i can remmeber elom and yggi the had a dog that was never beaten called dusty carpet litter sister to its a walk over looked a bit like a hedgehog but it was a flying machine so them the other week on the prom in blackpool with kiss me quick hats on

Well neil guess who i saw on the golden mile spying on the donkey derby to see if they could beat the bookies yes it was elom and yggi and stood right behind them was the plonker i new it was him as i recognized his bitch from the description on the net and what a fine looking  specimen it was head like a snake feet like a cat all three of them its one eye is in the middle just above the nose its teeth are like stars they come out at night  and its tail was a left handed one no wonder it can run  i think elom was trying to buy it but when he saw me they both left sharply will keep an eye out for them and pass on your regards. :D   :D   :D   :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back