The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Yorkshire Game Fair, Harewood House

Donlin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I was wondering if anyone knows any details about this event on 29th and 30th May. I understand that the coursing demonstration is on both days but are the whippet showing and uphill racing events also on both days? And if anyone knows times as well....I can probably only come on the Bank Holiday Monday and would want to see plenty of whippet activity! Thanks

I was wondering if anyone knows any details about this event on 29th and 30th May. I understand that the coursing demonstration is on both days but are the whippet showing and uphill racing events also on both days? And if anyone knows times as well....I can probably only come on the Bank Holiday Monday and would want to see plenty of whippet activity! Thanks
Simulated coursing and straight racing for lurchers is on both days as is a full lurcher show. I don't know if there will be any whippet racing. Have a look at this link http://www.statelysolutions.co.uk/yorkshir...ed_to_dogs.html :thumbsup:

not sure on times but simulated coursing, whippet showing and hillsprint racing is on both days (I think its Apache Racing that organise it)

We shall be there taking part in the lure coursing demo on the monday. I'm Sarah and will probably be being dragged around by a number of whippets!!

hope to see you there x

Thank you. We are looking forward to coming on Monday.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back