The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Yorkshire Game Fair

holwhisp

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i had a lovely day at the yorkshire game fair today and was so pleased with whisper for winning the whippet champion! there were lots of lovely whippets today, i really didnt expect it (w00t)

a_whisp.jpg

well done, what great prizes you won a shed!!

What a great win, and a lovely big rossette!!!

Well done

Congratulations :cheers:

Whisper deserved that - he is gorgeous :D

Well done,your dogs are lovely.I was the fun dog judge on Sun,who you witnessed being dragged by four dogs off a hay bale and onto there knees across the grass.lol.

Amandaxx

thank you everyones for your replys i had such a lovely weekend!!

Well done,your dogs are lovely.I was the fun dog judge on Sun,who you witnessed being dragged by four dogs off a hay bale and onto there knees across the grass.lol.Amandaxx
thank you amanda, and it was lovely meeting you (and all four dogs). im sure there was only me who saw that but now everyone knows LOL (w00t)

well done, what great prizes you won a shed!!
The "shed", (a double kennel), was actualy one of the prizes for the overall winner of all the show winners from both days. I had the pleasure and honour of judging the Whippet show today.

Cheers.

For those of you who know Ron and Wendy,the gorgeous Sonny won the Superdog championship on Monday,the overall winner of the two days dogs who won there classes.They are a fabulous couple and we were delighted to watch them win.Wendy was in floods of tears.They won the kennel,a huge trophy.They had also won the overs racing that day,after Sonny being laid up with a back injury,so what a result for them.Thanks to Fran and her team for a superb weekend.

Amandaxx

thank you everyones for your replys i had such a lovely weekend!!
Well done,your dogs are lovely.I was the fun dog judge on Sun,who you witnessed being dragged by four dogs off a hay bale and onto there knees across the grass.lol.Amandaxx
thank you amanda, and it was lovely meeting you (and all four dogs). im sure there was only me who saw that but now everyone knows LOL (w00t)
Oh .i never thought of that.lol.I felt a right fool,they are all madly in love with Debs(Lurcherlover),little Beddy Cross,Stella,they just had to say hello,even if it meant me being dragged backwards!!

Amandaxx

Was lovely to meet you yesterday Holwisp and thanks for helping me with my pups in the ring :)

I was very pleased with my MaggieMay who won the championship for the whippets yesterday :) Thank you Chartpolski for placing Maggie :*

unfortunately i didnt get a photo of her taken on the pedistal but i will take one at home with her rosette, trophy and huge bag of food.

Brilliant show and lovely people.

Well done to everyone at the show :thumbsup: This was mine & Linda's first time there & we loved it!!! Otto was reserve champion whippet & him & Bailey had a first time at racing which they loved!!

Didn't realise it was you Maggiemay that got ch whippet,Congratulations :cheers:

Was lovely to meet you yesterday Holwisp and thanks for helping me with my pups in the ring :)
I was very pleased with my MaggieMay who won the championship for the whippets yesterday :) Thank you Chartpolski for placing Maggie :*

unfortunately i didnt get a photo of her taken on the pedistal but i will take one at home with her rosette, trophy and huge bag of food.

Brilliant show and lovely people.
no problem, it was really lovely meeting you and your whippets (especially the puppies!) :wub:

i had a lovely weekend and met some great people, i was really surprised with whisper since my other whippet (willow) is the one i show and it was him who won LOL

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back