The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Your Favourite Dog Pub

Strix

Beagletastic
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Many of us like to round off a good day out with the dog/s with either a decent pint or a lovely meal, but finding places to take our furry friends isn't always easy

Which is your favourite dog pub, and what makes it special?

There aren't many around where I live that let dogs in as they also serve food, but our local is quite welcoming of the ruffers!

Serving food is no reason not to allow dogs (unless you live in the one county in England which has a local byelaw preventing it)

I've forced many a publican to eat their words after being snotty with me for even asking, insisting they admit it is 'a management decision'

I do like to round off a good dog walk with a good hot meal at this time of year, but I'd rather staff didn't stroke dogs whilst on duty though

canal walks canal beer nothing beats it lol

We regularly go out to tea at Strines (Derbyshire Peak District for anybody further afield) and the Nags Head at Loxley (just outside Sheffield).

Our favourite pub where hounds are allowed other than this is the Britannia in Loftus (Cleveland) where we visit regularly.

Hello Evelineip - Welcome to Dog Forum!

that's useful evelineip :) thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back