The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zheng Gu Shui

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Anyone else been using this?

Wondered what the greyhound men were raving about until we tried it, have been using this on 4 dogs injuries and very pleased with the results.

George Drake also says he's getting very good reviews on it from his greyhound men.

Pretty cheap considering it's all imported from China but the only downfall is the teeny size of the bottle.

Hi Vicky - I have been been using this on my dogs for a while after Robert Meeks recommended it. My other half used it on his painful elbow and said it did help, it certainly has its own special aroma!!!

Elaine

Been using it for while now, it sorted our Mouse's toe injury out :thumbsup:

Been using it for couple of years now.Spot on :thumbsup: Have to make sure you get the correct one,plenty of copies about,and you need the one for treating bone injuries if you are treating a bone injury.There is a muscle one aswell,but greyhound folk use the bone one for treating most of the time.

YES GOT SOME IN THE VAN BUT I LIKE POISON

Tip for us blokes WASH YOUR HANDS after use rather hot on your knackers !!!!!

We have also used on a wrist injury on Two Faced ;)

Wondered what the greyhound men were raving about until we tried it, have been using this on 4 dogs injuries and very pleased with the results.

George Drake also says he's getting very good reviews on it from his greyhound men.

Pretty cheap considering it's all imported from China but the only downfall is the teeny size of the bottle.
Where do you get it from, and how much ?

Hiya Pat,type in St Johns Hill Clinic on your search engine.It's around £10 a bottle.You want the one for fractures and dislocations.Think it's 88ml bottle.Failing that greyhound chap in nottingham was supplying it. :) Karen

we get ours off ebay :thumbsup: cant remember how much it is though

Tip for us blokes WASH YOUR HANDS after use rather hot on your knackers !!!!!
just put on dont massage in.

found out the hard way (w00t)

also helps things to come to attention (w00t) what i have heard :nuke:

we were recomended it by robert meeks,for our roger when he hurt his gracilus and hock,i think its great stuff.does smell a bit tho,i also tried it on my tennis elbow and it helped it. :thumbsup:

been using it on my wrist after the plaster came off i was still having abit of trouble with it and it really helps think it great stuff,

We have a Chinese herbalist in town so got ours from there :) around £6.00 a bottle i think it was.

See Manton sounds very posh now!! Chinese Herbalist check you out! :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back