The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ziggy Arrives Tomorrow

jakers

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can't wait soooo excited, little ziggy is coming home tomorrow - yippy. Went to see him again on sunday and he's turning into a real whippet, rather than just a puppy - he's super and I can't wait.

Liz

PS: Where do you puirchase you whippet coats/sweaters from? I would like to get him a sweater but don't know where to start, I want one that his legs go into if you see what I mean rather than a horse jacket type, any websites that I can browse??

good :luck: for tomorrow,im sure you will find it hard to sleep tonight (w00t)

jakers said:
Can't wait soooo excited, little ziggy is coming home tomorrow - yippy.  Went to see him again on sunday and he's turning into a real whippet, rather than just a puppy - he's super and I can't wait.
Liz

PS: Where do you puirchase you whippet coats/sweaters from?  I would like to get him a sweater but don't know where to start, I want one that his legs go into if you see what I mean rather than a horse jacket type, any websites that I can browse??

I Make dog sweaters up free postage n packaging :p

Not sure about for sweaters.

But my sister does some lovely little puppy coats

www.citycroftwhippets.webeden.co.uk :thumbsup:

jakers said:
Can't wait soooo excited, little ziggy is coming home tomorrow - yippy.  Went to see him again on sunday and he's turning into a real whippet, rather than just a puppy - he's super and I can't wait.
Liz

PS: Where do you puirchase you whippet coats/sweaters from?  I would like to get him a sweater but don't know where to start, I want one that his legs go into if you see what I mean rather than a horse jacket type, any websites that I can browse??

Go to www.decotogs.com they have fab ones,you will probably need the IG ones if you are looking them to fit a puppy.

All the best with Ziggy.........are you a big Bowie fan??? :lol:

you could also look at ebay the americans do jumpers with legs,im waiting for one for my pup. :thumbsup:

good luck for tomorrow :luck: :luck: :luck:

05whippet said:
jakers said:
Liz

Go to www.decotogs.com they have fab ones,you will probably need the IG ones if you are looking them to fit a puppy.

All the best with Ziggy.........are you a big Bowie fan??? :lol:

Mmmmm,maybe should have said that the above site is in the USA,but she is very nice and the exchange rate is great at the minute and they take about 2wks to arrive. :thumbsup:

Togs For Dogs Coco__s_new_jumper.jpg

For everything you need for your new whippet ring Mrs Llyn Chapman

on 01437 731659.

midlanderkeith said:
jakers said:
Liz

I Make dog sweaters up free postage n packaging :p

Hey thats really cool can you make me one in pink please TeeHee :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back