The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zoe The Foal

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
at the field today , i finally remembered my camera so thought id take these for those of you whom remember zoe when she was born

here she is

02102007459.jpg

bit closer zoe

02102007460.jpg

giving my friend a kiss

02102007462.jpg

this one is jazz bred by my cousin and i fell for her the day she was born , it took me 3 years to finally grind him down and i bought her last year , she is now my dads as a present , he wanted a steady driving mare and thats just what she is, she was put in foal this year to a heavy coloured driving stallion :wub:

02102007464.jpg

this is little spot my mothers little reg spotted gelding , whom does nowt but eat, he is with us at min whilst she has all the fencing done at her new house

02102007465.jpg

hope you like them :thumbsup:

fab horses tanya :thumbsup: love the spotty little chap how cheeky does he look :- "

No shortage of grass down there then Tan :p :p !

Last edited by a moderator:
think thats why she is ( well all of them ) a tad over weight!!! :D

Zoe has such a pretty face Tanya, shes lovely, and my how she has grown up. So are the rest of the gang :huggles: :wub: thanks for showing, :thumbsup:

absolutely gorg tanya :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

She's got a beautiful head head, really nice looking pony. Love the little spotty too, our neighbours breed them and have about 30 BSPs of various sizes; I must say I'm very tempted by some of their bigger ones as they have lovely temperaments.

finnigan1.jpg

This is one they bred currently standing at another stud.

Zoe is cute, is that a little welsh head and ears?? :) and little Spot's spots are really unusual!

Nice pictures :thumbsup:

this is my boy , he is almost 30 yrs old now, bred from the original foundation stock from denmark

this was taken a couple of years ago - LUIGI

IM000256-1.jpg

jinnyfizz said:
Zoe is cute, is that a little welsh head and ears??  :)   and little Spot's spots are really unusual!Nice pictures  :thumbsup:

she is full welsh sec b , dam, bureside twinkle and the sire is the great bureside mandate

jazz is spotted too but is bred from a grey dam so is in fact a fader , her spots will lessen , summer sees the black spots and with winter coat they disappear :thumbsup:

Phoarrrrrr.....hes blooming gorgeous Tanya... :wub: :wub: lovely picture.

he is isnt he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got a lovely firm big bum and all muscles , warm sweet breath :wub: oh no im off!!!! (w00t)

posh totty said:
he is isnt he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got a lovely firm big bum and all muscles , warm sweet breath  :wub:   oh no im off!!!!  (w00t)
Perfect then... :- " :lol:

posh totty said:
jinnyfizz said:
Zoe is cute, is that a little welsh head and ears??  :)   and little Spot's spots are really unusual!Nice pictures  :thumbsup:

she is full welsh sec b , dam, bureside twinkle and the sire is the great bureside mandate

jazz is spotted too but is bred from a grey dam so is in fact a fader , her spots will lessen , summer sees the black spots and with winter coat they disappear :thumbsup:

Thought so :D My neighbour breeds and shows Section Bs and has just bought a couple of Sec A foals from Fairoaks - they are sooooooo cute :wub:

She has a palamino Section B stallion with a temperament to die for .... not sure of his breeding but I'll ask when I see her.

I'm not overly familiar with spotted horses (just loopy TBs in my life!) but Luigi is completely LUSH :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: He's got so much presence!!! :thumbsup: Can't believe he was 28 when that picture was taken (w00t) .......... he's a credit to you and he's a lucky boy 'cos he's got a good home :thumbsup:

Lovely photo's Tanya

Hasn't she grown up quick little Zoe :wub:

Can't wait to see the foal

Lillibet

Yous are so lucky to own such lovely horses, Zoe is a lovely color shes gorgeous :*

Deirdre :)

Zoe is so pretty i have to say i do have a biig soft spot for welsh B's. We dont know what breed my girl is as we bought her from auction but my guess is welsh B x NF. she has welsh B head (ish) and chunkier body. I really want to know her breeding but ill never know :( ive even emailed a few welsh B studs near us with no replies :( who knows... she could be very well bred as she was born with demented back legs so she could be really well bred and them dumped a auction cos she wasnt 'suitable' :rant: :angry: :( anyway.. dont get me started lol.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back