The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zoomie Is 5 Weeks

Jan Doherty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cant believe they are now 5 weeks and this week they have come on in leaps and bounds.

They met Tally lurcher this morning properly for the first time and promptly beat her up.

Anddddddddddddd look whos on top of the pile :thumbsup:

Tally_and_pups.JPG

Oh oh oh oh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wub: :wub:

(w00t) [SIZE=21pt]5 weeks[/SIZE] (w00t)

and Tally - thank you for being such a beautiful Lurcher-Auntie - doesn't she look sooooooooooooo gentle with them :wub: :wub: :wub:

:lol: :p my boy :p :lol: (now bursting with pride up here) (w00t)

Oh what a FAB pic! :wub: o:) o:) The puppies are gorgeous, but I just lurrve Tally! :wub:

They just look so delightful and sleek and shiny and chubby. I LOVE them, and I'm beginning to get just a tiny tiny bit jealous of zilloot!

Helen :wub:

Well at 5 and a half weeks they have finally decided that they they will start eating proper food. That and the fact that Hattie is now making them stand for their supper.

They are now all over the place including the kitchen and I dont think it will be long before they venture towards the back door.

(w00t) Watch out WORLD :lol:

They're comin' to get ya...... :clown: :p

SO cute :wub: :wub: :wub: Tally is going "Oooo Oooo - it tickles!!!"

Zilloot - please could you talk us through the knitted water bowl?? :blink:

Wonderful!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I bet they think that Tally is great to snuggle up to & chew with her lovely shaggy coat!! :p

Yes Zill...............how is your Mum going to "knit" a water bowl?????????? (w00t) :clown:

emw said:
Zilloot - please could you talk us through the knitted water bowl?? :blink:
(w00t) You mean you don't knit yours? :lol: (w00t)

What on earth do you use?

zilloot said:
(w00t) You mean you don't knit yours? :lol:   (w00t)
What on earth do you use?
Of course we don't knit them - ours are all hand crocheted from alpaca wool! :teehee: :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back