The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I'm back...

Lady's Tramp

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, some might remember me, I was originally on the old DforDog forum. I haven't posted in a long while, the reason being our dog Lady passed away in November 2022, and it was hard. Very hard.
However recently we got a new pup, a Spaniel/Lurcher cross called Bruce, and he's a little fireball.
The weird thing is his mum, called Lexie, is like a double of Lady, and we just had to have one of her pups...
He's currently 3 months old, fully jabbed and raring to go! Well actually he's currently asleep, legs akimbo!

Attachments

• IMG20240420164927-01_copy_768x857.jpg
    IMG20240420164927-01_copy_768x857.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 786
I'm sorry you lost Lady - I know how much it hurts. Bruce is an absolute beauty though :)

Welcome back, I'm looking forward to hearing about Bruce's adventures.

Gosh Bruce is gorgeous! Bet he is keeping you on your toes!

He's a bit of a tearaway, quite bitey when playing, and terrified of everything when walking, but we're working on it

Oh wow! How big is his mum, and what type of spaniel was Dad? Please do hang around, I need to see how he develops!

Really lovely photos, thank you! 😊

Hi, some might remember me, I was originally on the old DforDog forum. I haven't posted in a long while, the reason being our dog Lady passed away in November 2022, and it was hard. Very hard.
However recently we got a new pup, a Spaniel/Lurcher cross called Bruce, and he's a little fireball.
The weird thing is his mum, called Lexie, is like a double of Lady, and we just had to have one of her pups...
He's currently 3 months old, fully jabbed and raring to go! Well actually he's currently asleep, legs akimbo!
please keep us up-to-date with the development of this dog.
I had a lurcher they have lovely temperament and don't need lots of exercise but you have a spanial in the mix so will need a little more..

Screenshot_20240426-205929_Firefox.jpg
this
was my deerhound x collie/whippet. looking at me in disgust because it was a hot day and I threw her in a the river to cool down lol

I beg to differ on the exercise requirements (I'd put in a laughing emoji here if I could) - I've had several, and they would happily go out for as long as we wanted. No spaniel in mine!

Deerhound crosses are mostly lovely, depending on what the rest of the mix involved - mine had differing amounts of deerhound in as the generations progressed.

Bruce certainly likes a lot of exercise. He's gonna walk (and run) for miles.
Meanwhile...

Attachments

• IMG20240427084501-01_copy_800x547.jpg
    IMG20240427084501-01_copy_800x547.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 7

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back