Clevedon Pier was opened in 1869 to receive paddle steamer passengers from Devon and Wales. Today it is a focal point for events in Clevedon and once again you can take boat trips aboard the paddle ship Waverley and the MV Balmoral. Our new Visitor Centre won the Historic England People’s Choice Award in a glittering ceremony held at the Palace Theatre in the West End of London
- England - South West
It is the only Grade 1 listed pier you can visit in England and now features a range of attractions – including:
Clevedon Pier welcomes all dogs onto the pier and you could even get #dogoftheday if you visit!
- Discover @ The Pier with a range of hands on exhibits about Clevedon, The Pier and the Severn Estuary, which will entertain all ages.
- Tiffin @ The Pier – superb food , drinks and ice cream at a unique location.
- Shop @ The Pier – with bespoke gifts for all occasions.
- Hire the Pier or the unique new Porthole Room for parties, weddings, meetings and events.
- The best fishing for miles around.