The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

£800.00 Raised For Foyle Hospice Charity.

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We had a call from the Charity yesterday,concerning the money rased for this great cause,and were asked down to the farm where the show was held,to have some pix taken,of the club member's and the farm owner's.It was great new's to here that even after the show,and for a few more day's,there was still a bit of cash coming through.We raised £800.00,after it was brought to a round figure..This will deffinately be an anual event now,and we have established a great we club,with a great we venue to go with it.Next year i will be putting up a Perpetual, Foyle Hospice Charity Shield.We will also be looking for sponser's.So anyone interested,please contact myself,either on here or in person.This is a great charity,who work with people and children who suffer with CANCER & LUKEIMIA. You're help would be very much appreciated.This is a pic that was taken for the local paper's,and also for those who supported us in our first ever attempt at running a lurcher & terrier show.Thank's goes out to all those who did support us.Please bring a friend next year,and as many dog's as you can muster up. :cheers: ,and thank's. ...Billy... BARRON_TOP_SHO32_counties_001.jpg

Well Done Billy, couldnt make it becuase on Saturday night I got two bloody punctures, I was raging, I was meant to go but by the time I got sorted on Sunday I would have missed it, but I will be there next year.

:thumbsup:

VERY GOOD BILLY,

PS U LOOSING ABIT OF WEIGHT KID :lol: :lol: LOOKIN GOOD ;)

Well-done to all concerned :thumbsup: and I hope your club gets a good turn out next year :luck: We would like to sponsor the un 23" and over 23" racing.

I've had first hand experience of this dreadful disease :( and to see children suffering from leukaemia its heart breaking.

Geoff & Hazel

ps We would like the trophies to be won out right, £50 should get you 2 gooduns Billy.

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL DONE TO THIS CLUB HOPE IT THRIVES ON AND ON :thumbsup:

thats a great result....id like to do the same as geoff and hazel....il put up a trophy to the same value as my buddy !

john :thumbsup:

That's brilliant, well done to you :thumbsup:

Tracey X

what a fantastic donation and to such a wonderful cause!

well done all :thumbsup:

milly said:
Well-done to all concerned :thumbsup: and I hope your club gets a good turn out next year :luck:   We would like to sponsor the un 23" and over 23" racing.I've had first hand experience of this dreadful disease :(   and to see children suffering from leukaemia its heart breaking.

Geoff & Hazel

ps We would like the trophies to be won out right, £50 should get you 2 gooduns Billy.

Geoff x Hazel.What can i say.Thank's mate.You're a real good couple,and from what ive seen n heard.Youre heart is in everything you do.So knowing this,i know that you're heart is in this offer too.Will talk later mate.and thankyou very much. ...Billy...

stormydog said:
thats a great result....id like to do the same as geoff and hazel....il put up a trophy to the same value as my buddy !
                  john  :thumbsup:

:cheers: John,will talk later.And can i also thank you too for you're very kind offer.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back