The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Époque Of Gentle Mind

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lory said:
vado said:
She is my German small girl, she has completed the 6 months and she will begin to go to exhibitions, today has been its first training!!! :wub:
(w00t) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: She is simply beautiful!!! congratulate and we wish many successes in the future!!! Her little sister makes us happy here Euridice, on the picture she five monthly:

Picture286bbbxxxxx.jpg

:huggles:

Welcome to K9 Lory. :cheers:

Euridice is very beautiful, she has a beautiful head! :wub: :wub:

JAX said:
i remember meeting their mum `Camilla `when i went to Joachim and Werner super place ( whippet heaven I called it)a beautiful bitch and super puppies , good luck with them

You have reason Jax, that seems the heaven :luck: :luck: A beautiful place with good people!!!

I thanks to everybody, you are very kind :b :b :b :b :cheers:

Hi all!

Now, Epoque is ten months old and she's very nice :wub: :wub:

Hello Salvador,

Your lady is looking very nice. Good luck with her.

Claire

Hi all!

What a very shapely beautiful young girl she is and she also looks to be a lovely size too ...have you been to any shows with her yet?

Pamela. :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all!
WOW, she is maturing very nicely. Love her topline. I always liked her mum Camilla, actually I was considering importing one of her pups few years ago. ( Then ill health intervened.)

Who is her sire? If she is on TWA maybe you could post a link here? :)

Oh she is developing beautifully - what gorgeous shape. I wish you well - keep us informed of her show results. :luck:

Epoque is just stunning :wub:

Wishing you lots of luck with her :luck:

WOW, she is maturing very nicely. Love her topline. I always liked her mum Camilla, actually I was considering importing one of her pups few years ago. ( Then ill health intervened.)Who is her sire? If she is on TWA maybe you could post a link here? :)

Yep, she is, I did a search - here she is

Epoque of Gentle Mind

ahhhh this is how I like my whippets, elegant, curvy and classy looking. What a beautiful ballerina you have there.

Best of luck with her

Many Thanks to all!!!!

Pamela:

She has competed little, it was RBIS puppy in the sighthound's club special, when she has 15 months it will begin to compete.

Seraphina:

Their father is Falconcrag Valente at Veredon, U.K. residing.

Many Thanks to all!!!!
Pamela:

She has competed little, it was RBIS puppy in the sighthound's club special, when she has 15 months it will begin to compete.

Seraphina:

Their father is Falconcrag Valente at Veredon, U.K. residing.

Very Well Done for her RBIS puppy,what an achievement and a lovely picture too!! And lots of luck for her forthcoming shows when she is 15mths. :luck:

Pamela :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back