The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

10 Smartest And Dumbest Dogs.

Now why does that not surprise me :- "

Taz spent three days trying to outstare the stone cat on our neighbour's shed roof .... (w00t)

borzoi came in 5th dumbest (w00t) I am not surprised at all, I have just had to pull two of mine out of the canal as they fell in while gawping at the cows on the other side :angry:

pmsl to these two replies!!!! :lol:

My Afghan isn't stupid :- "

If I ask him to sit he will do it willingly....ask him a second time he looks at me as if to say "I can do that stupid", ask him a third time and all of a sudden the sky is more interesting (w00t)

He wanted to see what was happening next door so chewed a hole big enough in the fence to poke his head through :- "

Cost me £120 to replace and dog proof the fencing :b

borzoi4 said:
borzoi came in 5th dumbest (w00t)   I am not surprised at all, I have just had to pull two of mine out of the canal as they fell in while gawping at the cows on the other side :angry:

I really shouldn't have just taken a sip of wine when I read that. My keyboard's all sticky now :lol: :lol: :lol:

jeanyg said:
My Afghan isn't stupid :- " If I ask him to sit he will do it willingly....ask him a second time he looks at me as if to say "I can do that stupid", ask him a third time and all of a sudden the sky is more interesting (w00t)

He wanted to see what was happening next door so chewed a hole big enough in the fence to poke his head through :- "

Cost me £120 to replace and dog proof the fencing :b

:oops: :lol:

FeeFee said:
Now why does that not surprise me  :- "
Taz spent three days trying to outstare the stone cat on our neighbour's shed roof .... (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) That is soooooooo funny :lol: Really made my day :D

FeeFee said:
borzoi4 said:
borzoi came in 5th dumbest (w00t)   I am not surprised at all, I have just had to pull two of mine out of the canal as they fell in while gawping at the cows on the other side :angry:

I really shouldn't have just taken a sip of wine when I read that. My keyboard's all sticky now :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just cos a breed doesn't do as its told very often doesn't mean they're not intelligent - they are too intelligent to be ordered about...and I'm not sure I've ever met a bright labrador :lol: :p

Just cos a breed doesn't do as its told very often doesn't mean they're not intelligent - they are too intelligent to be ordered about...and I'm not sure I've ever met a bright labrador :lol: :p

Those are my thoughts too :)

meddling said:
Just cos a breed doesn't do as its told very often doesn't mean they're not intelligent - they are too intelligent to be ordered about...and I'm not sure I've ever met a bright labrador :lol:   :p

Well said :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hear Hear

Hounds are just thinking a few steps ahead of there masters :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back