The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

14 Year Old Whippet Needing New Home On Preloved

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor love theres home here for him if needs be ...but i cant get up there to get him ...im down to 4dogs now so plenty of room .

oh dear nicky :unsure: i must of missed a thread, hope everything is ok you end,

such a shame for this old boy, hope he gets sorted soon :luck:
no julie you didnt miss any thread ...me and my other half split up before crimbo and he took blue meg and millie with him to say i was deverstated is an understatement :( so just me tia,ollie,lilyand poppy now .
sorry to hear that nicky

I know of an lady in th uk who is in her 70s but apparently very sprightly has an old greyhound at the moment and is looking for a whippet companion. I will send her this link.

Actually just realised there are no contact details, could somebody pm them to me please.

I think the only way of contacting her is to send a message via preloved ( that's what I did )

There is someone coming to see this old boy in a couple of days time and the owner is also going to homecheck them.

If all is ok, he will have a new home but, if not, she will be contacting either Jakers or myself to help find him the right home :thumbsup:

So pleased that someone is offering a helping hand to this old chap and his owner, can't stop thinking about the situation, fingers crossed that all works out well x

According to pre-loved, this advert is archived and cannot be replied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back