The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

150th Hound Show Of Victoria

Sue Delaney1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi there k90ers,

The Hound Club of Vict. are celebrating their 150th Show at the end of this month. On advice there is an entry of approx. 450 Hounds. A record entry and thanks to the support of the Hound people from all over Ozzie land. :cheers:

C U all soon and don't forget to bring a bottle of bubbly. - Sued :cheers:

The entry is so big because people heard I am bringing my home made sausage rolls. :cheers:

Who WAS the 150th hound? :unsure:

:teehee: Hope you all have a super time and survive Cartmans homemade sausage roll!! I bet it wont be as good as Russ's ring :oops:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Karen !

Have a good day

Karen said:
:teehee: Hope you all have a super time and survive Cartmans homemade sausage roll!!  Ditto!

I bet it wont be as good as Russ's ring :oops:

(w00t)   [SIZE=14pt]LOL !!![/SIZE] 

:teehee: Hope you all have a super time and survive Cartmans homemade sausage roll!! I bet it wont be as good as Russ's ring :oops:

I know what goes into my roll. But do we know what goes into Russ's ring? :x o:)

When I go to Melb. I will show Angus to to do a good roll. :eek: Then when he goes to the Crufts open Show nexr year, he can bring his roll, Russ can bring his ring & during lunch, everyone can watch Angus put his roll up against Russ's ring. :cheers:

and how long did it take you to come up with that , (w00t) Cartman , !? Ages I bet :- " :lol: :lol:

Cartman said:

I know what goes into my roll. But do we know what goes into Russ's ring? :x o:)

When I go to Melb. I will show Angus to to do a good roll. :eek: Then when he goes to the Crufts open Show nexr year, he can bring his roll, Russ can bring his ring & during lunch, everyone can watch Angus put his roll up against Russ's ring. :cheers:

By the time Angus's roll has been cramped in economy class for hours, been prodded and poked in Singapore then had a thourough going over at Customs Heathrow there is no way it will stand up in any competition against Russ's ring.

Its a taste sensation :p

Not that I would be brave enough to knock either ring or roll, I think I will just stick with my veggie sausage rolls! No competition for me!!

I am so not ready for this show. At least the rolls are ready.

Well Cartman.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Let me Compose Myself First!! Lol....After everyone had a Nibble on my Ring at the Houndshow i think your Roll has Quite alot to Live up to!!

Cartman I'd love to Have a Roll with you at Crufts one Year!! Lol! :lol: :lol:

Russ :thumbsup:

Cartman said:
I am so not ready for this show. At least the rolls are ready.

Is it true that the hound club on hereing cartman is bringing his rolls to the show have hired 10 porta loos & got sponsorship from a toilet paper company :oops: (w00t)

:p I would prefer Russ ring if i had a choice any day :oops:

But im also looking forward to watching you roll with Cartman at crufts (w00t)

Will have the camera batteries fully charged :- " :b

Enough of the ringing and rolling already! Just bring me the results of the Hound Show! ;)

I was hoping to leave here by 1pm. Wont be able to get away till 3pm.

Someone broke into the house last night & turned the alarm clock off.

I think it was Angus, There was a note saying:

"look Mc Cartman. Dont cross the Mc. victorian border. Dont go to the Mc Hound Show."

Anyway, I am going.

TTFN till Monday............over & out, Copy that till later,

chow, tat ta, horoo, bye for now, etc.

Cartmans rolls went down a treat everyone loved them :wub:

About an hour later there was a stampede of whippet exhibitors to the toilet :x

So while in there we held our whippet club a.g.m. and passed quite a few motions (w00t) :oops:

Angus said:
Cartmans rolls went down a treat everyone loved them :wub:
About an hour later there was a stampede of whippet exhibitors to the toilet  :x

So while in there we held our whippet club a.g.m. and passed quite a few motions  (w00t)   :oops:

Oh Angus :lol: :lol: what will mummy think when she reads that :- " . I know youve been brought up better than that :thumbsup:

I think this topic should carry a health warning - I am just getting over my cold and still coughing - I have nearly choked to death laughing at the thought of some of these posts!!! (w00t) :lol: (w00t)

More paper & less talk. :( That was the only thing they could agree on. :oops: The air was so think you could of cut it with a knife. :rant:

Now the latest up-date. A PM has come in from I wont say who. :D & it said the bigest motion passed was not a dark brown, it was black. :nuke: :x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back