The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

150th Hound Show Of Victoria

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
"J" Litter. I assume you are doing the "A-Z" for all your litters??

Jezabeel (1998), Jeune (1994), and Just a Dash (1981) are the only "J" Melbourne Cup winners in the race's 134 year history!

You may have to work on another theme Colin....

And one doesn't spring to mind right now but give me some time.

what ever theme you have you can start the name with Justa , Jayfor , as one of the british kennels have done in the past :oops: :cheers:

Thanks for your congrats message Tamara. Hope you've been well.

The suggestions on the "J" names are much appreciated and the Horse names link was interesting (thanks Kerry).

Jax; That came to mind for me too, but I wanted to be a little more original and I'm not sure how Ms Newton would react. I don't dare risk any further chance of controversy with the choice of my names.

and finally Cartman; along with many other assumptions, you're incorrect. I don't use that system.

Regards,

Colin

Congratulations to all who did well! :cheers:

ibiza: How about 'dance' names. Jazzy Jitterbug, Joyful Jive, Jovial Waltz, etc. :)

Black celebs/sports stars -

Janet Jackson

JLo

Jamiroquai - (black?)

FloJo

c'mon help me out here people - I'm floundering ....

aslan said:
JLoJamiroquai - (black?)
Lana, neither Jlo nor Jamiroquaï are black (w00t) :lol: :D

Jamiroquaï is English as well...

Black celebrities with J.. hum difficult, I'll think about it...

What about Jay Z :thumbsup:

JLo - not black? She'll pass won't she? We can have a bit of leeway can't we? ;)

Jamiroquai - English? Well I never said they had to be American. And that is such a great sounding name.

Perhaps to make it easier Colin should just go for famous people starting with J - and then he could have Australian band "Jet".

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all but especially the black girl!

Martin

Luther

& King.

8)

Or what about Imperial Wizard? :thumbsup:

Hi K9ers,

Malin; many thanks for that. It was quite a moment. Nice to hear from you. It's been a while.. time for a personal email and catch-up.

and thanks for your litter naming efforts Dusilla, Morgan & Lana.

I think you're right in me having to change the theme.

Maybe it should reflect the current times, but I can't decide between "Justice" and "Jealousy".. both seem appropriate.

Colin

Judge Dread

Judge John Deed

Judging Amy

Judge Judy

:lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back