The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

1st Australian National Specialty

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATS TO THE OWNER COLIN AND TO THE VERY SERIOUS HANDLER LANA!!! [/SIZE] :cheers:

Colin: Who is Beryl and what is her breeding?

Lana: Anytime you want to come you are welcome to handle one of my dogs ;)

Tamara

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for your message and for the email you sent me directly. I was planning a detailed responce for you tomorrow.

Your 'Mia' is gorgeous and 'Stacker' is very hansome.

My 'Beryl' is - Hydale Moonlite On Ibiza (Ch Taejaan Ina Tuxedo x Ch Hydale Liberty Belle) dob: 13.9.03 bred by Allen Anderson. Her sister 'Sara' is in Denmark with Terje and is doing some nice winning. I had whelped this litter for Allen as he was in-between houses; 'Beryl' was his gift for doing this. She is VERY outgoing and has a lot of personality hence her name 'Beryl' (as in "feral").

It was only her 3rd show as she was not exhibited till she was a year old. I have only ever given her 1 lesson on the lead and she proved to be a natural show-girl.

You may also like my black bitch 'Satia' - Ibiza Sweet Sensation (Valdassa The Great Gabbo x Ch Hydale Georgia Brown) dob: 13.08.03; she is from the same litter as 'Banjo'. I have a 'head shot' of her from the National taking 3rd place in Junior Bitch, the same class as 'Beryl'. I don't like the entire body picture as she looks "arched" (I didn't extend her rear enough).

Take care and I'll be in touch directly.

SatiaHEAD.jpg

aslan said:
Are you back there already?  You didn't call to say you weren't coming back to my place, you didn't say Goodbye.  :blink:
No, still in Oz. Actually at the moment the earth is moving... :b I do love boats but the ground keeps moving for several hours after :x . Tried to call on your mobile (guessing that you already must be off to the shows) but no luck. Being on holiday like this (tours and sightseeing) is hard work, I'll be glad to get home and relax with work and dogs!

Hi Malin,

I thought you'd still be here.

Hope the earth has stopped moving for you.. sounds like a wild time.

How was the reef? Did you get there or was it a glamour sailing yacht you were on?

Did the "Home & Away" photos work out? Those wrestling boys were not very 'Summer Bay'.. (yeah right!)

I didn't dare tell ASLAN about out sacred pilgrimage...

Keep up the updates.

ibiza said:
Hi Malin,Did the "Home & Away" photos work out? Those wrestling boys were not very 'Summer Bay'.. (yeah right!)
Hush.... do not say the magic words. I won't know of our pictures until I get home. If everything has been working with the technology I should have heaps and heaps of beautiful pictures (of mostly dogs) - if not I will be upset for a while.

I've been to the reef, twice actually. Just snorkeling there is amazing! Rainforest trip to. And sunburnt as I discovered waking up this morning - was to tired to notice it last night -_-

How do we get hold of Rob's pictures from the Spec. Colin? Thank You for putting that lovely :x pic of me on here - Beryl looks good though and that was my job!

Tamara - I would LOVE to come to France and handle for you - I'll just pop over next week shall I? ;) How about Tammsvik/World Dog Show 2008? :p

My mobile doesn't work at home Malin - you needed to ring my home phone number. And if you didn't go back to Singapore early then you are leaving the country tomorrow afternoon. I will be home until 8.30am and then off to work - I will take the mobile with me, home again in the afternoon, hopefully around 2pm. Call me for the goodbyes if you are able. :*

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear you liked the reef enough to go twice. It really is spectacular up there. Watch that sunburn.. they should have told you to wear a t-shirt while snorkling.

I will be surprised if you don't have 12,000 amazing pics, beyond the wrestling lifesavers..

Can't believe Alsan has not commented on missing out on the 'Home & Away' action.. I think she was too busy winning this weekend to notice my post.

Take care Malin and am keenly awaiting that CD full of whippet pics after you get home; can't wait.

ibiza said:
Hi Aslan,
Here is a 'proof' pic (by Rob Russell) of Beryl's placement at the National, with a very focused handler..

For all the Aussies - don't forget to vote today!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

What did you wash that dog with???? :x :x

All it's brindle fell out. o:) :- "

(just joking)

(w00t) :lol: LMAO Cartman !!!!

I didn't comment on the Home & Away bit Colin as I had no idea what you were on about. Did you happen across an on location shoot while you were out and about at the beaches?

You also missed my question ... how do we get hold of Rob's pics from the spec? I would like one of Dino if it's a good one. Thanks.

Mighty keen for them pics all of a sudden Aslan.. just you wait till Malin gets home (hint: as in 'Home & Away') !! Summer Bay never looked this good..

As for the National pics; unfortunately, you have to be "in" with people to get these privileges.. just kidding.

You can ask him for a 'proof' (don't forget the 'R'..!) All he needs is the Class & Placement numbers. You can order original copies from these.

Cartman; well done for your wonderful wins on the weekend.

Thanks for the Beryl comment. Contrary to rumors, she was not bleached at birth. You're not the first to comment on Beryl's "brindle-like" confirmation &/or appeal. Just ask your friend Mrs Delaney, who put on a fab BBQ for the committee yesterday (she loved my Greek style lamb chops!)

Oh, cute pups too, only your 'Zorro' is actually a 'Phantom'. I've just mated my black & white 'Lippie' to Sue's 'Magnus' and am looking forward to seeing the outcome.

Have a good week.

Just wanted to add my congratulations to all (gorgeous shots Colin) and thought I'd share with you all a proof by Rob Russell of my beautiful boy "JAZZ" who was 2nd in the Puppy Dog class.

Louise

You can ask him for a 'proof'

Yes obviously! What I want to know is HOW DO I CONTACT HIM to ask him for a pRoof ??? :wacko:

I'm with Lana - how do we contact Rob to get the proofs and order copies - I need to start the application for a bank loan now :p

Lisa

Hi,

Rob Russell's email address is - SALIENT1@bigpond.com

Louise; Thanks for your comments. JAZZ looks great; Congrats on his placement.

Take care all.

Many thanks Colin.

And Jazz looks great Louise - congrats.

Lisa

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back