The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

1st Birthday Party

noopy_101

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
we meet 2 of the brothers over the weekend as it was there 1st birthday last Wednesday. i so pleased with the litter there is not one bad thing about them, they have all turned into super family pets. 2 of the owners have booked a pup from a repeat mating hopefully next spring. So from this

DSC03935.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
to these handsome dogs, from left to right Tilly Jimmy(dad) Dizt Billy.

doggys.jpg

how many can you count!

Dizt, look at the 1st picutre and the pup at the front with the heart shape nose is this prince charming!

DSCF0003.JPG

Billy and Dizt, the fawn and white boy belongs to Billys owners

DSCF0023.JPG

Isnt it great to have a `family get together `

I have people who have had my pups wanting more to join their happy band too :wub: At least you know they will be well loved and cared for . :cheers: and have company too :huggles:

I think I see 8 whippets ...........or have I got double vision :wacko:

When I first looked at this post there was a piv on the beach < wheres it gone (w00t) ??

Oooooooh what a wonderful litter ! :wub: :wub: :wub:

this one didnt come out 1st try. There is 1 Dally 1 Greyhound 5 Whippets and 1 lurcher!!

1.jpg

Thats the one I saw earlier (w00t) was it a premonition (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) scary , but I def saw it before I putmy first post on !!!!!!!! (w00t) (w00t)

and I counted 8 dogs too :wacko:

Awwww they are all looking great noopy :wub: :wub: :wub: I remember this litter especially the pic of wee Tilly with the dummy in her mouth :lol: :wub:

:cheers: happy birthday to you all :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back