The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2 More Cracking Agility 'in Action' Photos

gina

Cesar Millan's next wife
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought i'd share these bloody brill agility pics with you all, Dom their owner has kindly let me post the pics on here. Firstly here's Max having fun on the see saw, he is a very striking Saluki X Greyhound, he is nearly 5 years old :wub: He is also Bella's dad!!!!

That is a great pic...who says lurchers can't do agility

:wub: Now here's Bella, she is just over 2 years old, bred by Dom, sire Max, dam Bedlington X Whippet. She is amazing having just won 3 classes at a show over the Easter weekend, 2 of which have now made her SENIOR which is an amazing achievement :cheers: She only started competing last September!!!!!!! :eek: A fantastic action shot too :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: :luck: BEST OF LUCK DOM, AMANDA, BELLA (AND MAX??) FOR THE ABC QUALIFIER AT OTLEY THIS WEEKEND (but please let me and Woody have a chance too!!! :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb pictures, thanks for letting us see them :thumbsup:

Wishing you continued success :luck:

Sheena

Cracking pics dogs are a credit to you! All the best :cheers:

great pics,the muscles on the first dog show fantastic.

they both look great.

(w00t) Great photo's (w00t)

Bet they are very fast :p

Love the colours in Bellas pic. So you'll be getting up at 5am tomorrow too then Gina. Are we completely mad, all that way for a bit of ribbon (Hopefully) Save one of those ABC rosettes for Hebe :thumbsup: See you at Harewood House.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back