The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2005 Oz & NZ Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
& here is another. :))

Vin___Jo.jpg

Results from melbourne

judge Mrs R Ralphs NSW

Dog cc ru bob grand ch taejaan moulnrouge

Res dog cc daneson stones throw

Bitch cc bob ru in group ch skyeway secret charm

Res bitch minor puppy in group berinswift wild heather

Angus said:
Results from melbourne
judge Mrs R Ralphs NSW

Dog cc ru bob grand ch taejaan moulnrouge

Res dog cc daneson stones throw

Bitch cc bob ru in group ch skyeway secret charm

Res bitch minor puppy in group berinswift wild heather

thanks for the results. I had not known she had won. :cheers:

Danny. Skyeway Jack Danials, & a litter brother to Vinnie, was shown in Sydney this week end & won 2 BOB's & 2 Puppy in Groups. Not as many as his brother but 70 points is not bad either. :cheers:

Hot off the phone............Skyeway The promise. Shown in Adelaide today. BOB & Junior in show. (22Pt. BOB ) :cheers:

Congrats Cartman ... nice to have shows to go to!

Nothing happening here and just as well really - 38 degree heat here today and bushfires somewhere, air filled with smoke for most of the day. :x :sweating:

[SIZE=21pt]***Merry Christmas and Happy New Year***[/SIZE] Well done Lana o:) with this thread, a great time had by all. Hope you start another one in the New Year. :cheers: Many Thanks to all who added to this thread from the whippet results to the humour of Cartman and Co (w00t) May you all have a safe Christmas, New Year break and wish you well for the new show season. Look after the stars (the whippets) of this show and see you later on K9. [SIZE=14pt]Seasons Greetings, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Griff & Lisa (Parnew)[/SIZE]

parnew said:
[SIZE=21pt]***Merry Christmas and Happy New Year***[/SIZE]                        Well done Lana o:)   with this thread, a great time had by all. Hope you start another one in the New Year. :cheers: Many Thanks to all who added to this thread from the whippet results to the humour of Cartman and Co (w00t) May you all have a safe Christmas, New Year break and wish you well for the new show season. Look after the stars (the whippets) of this show and see you later on K9. [SIZE=14pt]Seasons Greetings,  [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Griff & Lisa (Parnew)[/SIZE]

Thanks, :cheers: & a Merry Christmas to you guys up there in Tasmania too!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Griff! :b And I'd be honoured to start a new thread for 2006 ... plus, I HAVE SHOWS ON NEW YEAR'S EVE going through the night and into the morning (Yippee :p ) so hopefully I'll be able to start it off with a win, fingers crossed!

[SIZE=21pt]Merry Christmas everybody[/SIZE]
xmas-smiley-003.gif
- loads of hugs and kisses to all those darling whippies out there in Aussieland - hope Santa brings you something special - and best wishes to all for a [SIZE=14pt]fun-filled, successful, happy and harmonious 2006[/SIZE]
xmas-smiley-041.gif
and remember ...

A bad day at a dog show is still better than a good day at work! :lol:

xmas-smiley-039.gif

Is that the one with Russell and Janelle at Spring Fair? - Two really tall people and I was standing on my tippy toes so I didn't look like a dwarf (Well I suppose you can't see that bit) ... do I look like a dork?

Have you got your copy already Jon? I'm still waiting on mine! Probably won't get it til after Xmas now, knowing the mail system here :teehee:

aslan said:
Is that the one with Russell and Janelle at Spring Fair? - Two really tall people and I was standing on my tippy toes so I didn't look like a dwarf  (Well I suppose you can't see that bit) ...  do I look like a dork?Have you  got your copy already Jon?  I'm still waiting on mine!  Probably won't get it til after Xmas now, knowing the mail system here :teehee:

No not at Spring Fair. But can say you were right in some other things you said. :oops:

Well I have to work hard at dorkiness ... gotta compete with you! (w00t) :oops:

Well what pic is it then? Oh... the one with Dino for the correspondents' christmas page. :)

Thuringowa KC 31.12.05 Mr R Carpenter

State Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore CC BOB SBIG McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Shenace Inya Dreams RC Fornasier

Junior Bitch

Phoenway Blue Anjil 1st CC RUBOB JIG JIS Graham

Tamard Waltzing Matilda 2nd (?) Elliot

Mychaka Rhythm N Blues 3rd (?) Fornasier

Intermediate Bitch

Zipalong I See You Baby Elliot

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour McCrindle

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Sensationalism RC McCrindle

Forgot to say that at the NYE Toy Dog Club show I took BIS with my little Griffon friend "Mickey" - see his pic in Gen. Dog Disc. Forum.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back