The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2009 Championship Show Judges

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jenny said:
Hi Wendy,
sorry to be a pain but are there any more judges to be updated.

Ta

Jenny

Not a pain at all :D I updated the day before you posted this (you can see in the edit of the first post), but I forgot to pop a note up that I did.

I can't remember what it was - it may have just been a correction, but I think I added a couple of judges.

There's been nothing since - just waiting on the next gazette :D

Wendy

chelynnah said:
Jenny said:
Hi Wendy,
sorry to be a pain but are there any more judges to be updated.

Ta

Jenny

Not a pain at all :D I updated the day before you posted this (you can see in the edit of the first post), but I forgot to pop a note up that I did.

I can't remember what it was - it may have just been a correction, but I think I added a couple of judges.

There's been nothing since - just waiting on the next gazette :D

Wendy

Thanks Wendy

Jenny :p

National Whippet Association 2009 3/5/9 Woking Leisure

3/5/9 Sunday - Venue Woking Leisure Centre - Keith Thornton Bitches - Fenerith Somerfield Dogs

Pat

clardia said:
National Whippet Association 2009  3/5/9 Woking Leisure

3/5/9  Sunday - Venue Woking Leisure Centre -  Keith Thornton Bitches - Fenerith Somerfield Dogs

Pat

Ferelith :thumbsup:

NWA Open show dates as well for info

2009 Shows

31/1/9 Saturday - venue New Haw - AGM 0930 followed by Show 10am - Judge Mr Peter Morgan (Spinneyhill)

31/10/9 Saturday - Venue New Haw - Rachel Snelgrove (Huntinghill)

Schedules downloadable from their website closer to the dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one heard any thing else about judges 2009 please (NOT bournemouth Please, as I already know that one :- " )

Richmond - Mary Van Raalte

Darlington - Claudia Ledger

Driffield - Timothy Finney( whoever that is???)

Thanks Tracy - I've been busy with another board, and haven't had time to update! Much appreciated. I'll try and get the whole list updated properly soon.

Wendy

Richmond - Mary Van RaalteDarlington - Claudia Ledger

Driffield - Timothy Finney( whoever that is???)

Must be some one from over seas . Ive never heard of him

Northern Ireland Whippet Club - Mr W Browne Cole (Travella)

Thanks for your patience everyone. Sorry, I've been busy moving another board and getting the last few finishing touches done. I will get everything corrected hopefully by the end of this weekend.

I have corrected Border Union to Saturday. I have it right on my Word document, but obviously in changing the dates from last year I missed it on the board.

Wendy

First post updated AND word document is now attached as the new board software actually works with the attachments

where is the northern counties 19th of april show going to be held at?

It is usually held at a leisure centre near Preston.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back