The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

32 Counties Irish Championships

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
after lots of confusion i can finally post the races ..the titles and the trophys and more important whos eligable to race in what.

[SIZE=14pt]STRAIGHT RACING [/SIZE]

under 21" sponsored by Karen & George Platts (rodders)

under 23" & over 23" sponsored by Geoff & Hazel Fletcher (milly)

each of the 3 winners or the highest placed Irish dogs of the 3 above finals will qualify for............

the "Billy Harpur Perpetual Challenge Shield" which is solely for irish dogs to compete for and engraved with the words... "IRELANDS FASTEST LURCHER"

[SIZE=14pt] SIMULATED COURSING[/SIZE]

trophys also sponsored by Goeff & Hazel . this is an open to all competition with the first 32 dogs registering to race.

finally "The 4 Nations Challenge Shield" which is to be contested by the 3 fastest lurchers from the 3 finals.....as it states this is a national challenge and open to all dogs

i hope this clarifys any confusion . pm if any questions.

JOHN

Can't be any fairer than that :thumbsup: t. Well done to the NDLTC, once again showing the rest how it ought to be done. Come on the dogs and bitches from "OUR WEE COUNTRY" :)

Really looking forward to watching the racing this weekend :thumbsup: Congratulations to the NDLTC for organizing what looks to be a great event. :thumbsup:

To everyone taking part, whatever your event we wish you the best of luck. :luck:

See you there :D Karen & George

Safe traveling Karen & George,and anyone else who might be coming over.Will be great to meet you all,and put faces to all the name's.

I wonder if the racing over with by now?

A little birdie tells me the overall race winner is

Tori :thumbsup: well done Rose

Last edited by a moderator:
any photos or good tales fplks tried my hardest to get down today but couldnt get a lift anywhere. :angry: :angry:

Still no results yet....

If what Milly has posted is correct....a massive big well done to Rose with Torri...maybe it's about time those who had hinted that she was only racing against less inferior dogs in the past should take note and button their lips from now on....Once again Rose

WELL DONE

Milly hope you're right as i'm going to look a silly plonker.

Milly ur wee birdie was 100 % correct she took the lot.. :thumbsup: 'MISS TORI' is now offically 'Irelands Fastest Lurcher' oh & 4 Nations winner aswell :D :D Im so proud of her :D so dont worry darren u dont look like a plonker now,lol :p

Rose :)

great days racing....well done mike palmer and his dog "ellies star" travelling across to belfast. she provided great competition in the overs with the best race ive ever seen..between her sister ellie may(x all-ireland champ) ..and jack (current all-ireland champ), there wasnt even half a length in it ! she came good and also in her semifinal to meet Colt in the final. a good race ensued with Colt taking the overs final by 4 lengths.

the main final was a exciting and as previously posted tori beat Colt by a length...with tori infront at the slip and the same distance maintained til the finish line.

videos to come once i find how to transfer minidvd to pc :wacko:

dazgail said:
Still no results yet....If what Milly has posted is correct....a massive big well done to Rose with Torri...maybe it's about time those who had hinted that she was only racing against less inferior dogs in the past should take note and button their lips from now on....Once again Rose

WELL DONE

Milly hope you're right as i'm going to look a silly plonker.

;) :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
great days racing....well done mike palmer and his dog "ellies star" travelling across to belfast.  she provided great competition in the overs with the best race ive ever seen..between her sister ellie may(x all-ireland champ) ..and jack (current all-ireland champ), there wasnt even half a length in it ! she came good and also in her semifinal to meet Colt in the final.  a good race ensued with Colt taking the overs final by 4 lengths.
the main final was a exciting and as previously posted tori beat Colt by a length...with tori infront at the slip and the same distance maintained til the finish line.

videos to come once i find how to transfer minidvd to pc  :wacko:

(w00t) Well done Stormy, Colt must be some dog, a very big WELL DONE to

all, i still think that was an outstanding litter that Frankie and Nichola bred :thumbsup: Can't wait for next year.... :teehee:

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done Everyone[/SIZE] :cheers:

WELL DONE ROSE AND TORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go girls!!!!!!! just how high are you yoday rose??? bet you are still floating way above the ground!!!! well done rose you have put the work in and got the results!!! also frankie and nichola must be also floating with a litter like that they must be so proud!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Also a big well done John for winning the over 23" racing :thumbsup: Top Man :thumbsup:

The Main Final was raced off Scratch & NOT handicapped like a certain person is trying to imply! Tori won this race fair & square with NO advantages! :thumbsup:

Rose :D

well done Rose, and Tori, :thumbsup: and 2 evey 1 who took part.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back