The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

3rd Nationals At Old Hall

BeeJay

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations to all of the new champions, group winners and finalists.

Thank you to the Old Hall committee and members for allowing us to race at this lovely venue and making us so welcome, not to mention the loan of all your equipment and your help during the meeting. It was a pleasure to meet you all and work alongside you.

Thank you to all of the racers who made this another great race meeting. Good sport, good weather and great company. Says it all doesn't it. :huggles:

What a fantastic day! Thank you so much to the Old Hall members for their support and help today, and for making us so welcome at their track :thumbsup:

The track was perfect, and the day went like clockwork. There were some very popular winners today. Everyone was so pleased to see Steve and Sue's Kinda Cheeky become a National Champion, and also Angie Parkers Sapphire Queen's Topaz :teehee: A huge cheer went up for the Northern dog A Touch of Class owned by Barry, Carol and family, when she came home first to become a National Champion also. I remember her winning her half coat when she was younger, and the fact that she is 5 and a half years old made today an even greater achievement :thumbsup:

A new half coat from Scotland in the 18lb group was My Girl Lollypop, which was a welcome bit of good news after the bad news of earlier in the day when Scooby and Emma's gorgeous boy Ted broke his leg :( We wish him well Scoobs, please let us know how he goes on.

Another popular new half coat in the 24lbs group was Karen and Mick's Catch the Bear :D with your two boys now having half coats, next year will be an exciting time for them ;) and you :D

The evergreen NPWRCh Evansent won again in style, and I noticed today there are an awful lot of brilliant dogs that keep coming 2nd, which must be so frustrating when there is an outstanding dog in their group - but that's racing ;) One of these dogs is of course Highland Warrior who must surely have his day one day - he is running with the awesome NPWRCh Run at Mill who has now clocked up a record 13 Championship wins, and never ceases to amaze me, he is one in a million :wub:

Julia and Vince's lovely boy Armistice Day had yet another 2nd (he must be getting cheesed off with it now 8) ) behind my mate Julie's Peppermint Perfection, so pleased for you Julie :thumbsup: You never fail to give me a giggle :lol: and the Peppermints are a pleasure to be around :D

Then the very tight finish in the 32lb group gave NPWRCh Blue & White Dynamite another win for Mandy and Derek. Half coat Peppermint Bobster was 2nd, but he is sure to have his day. The scottish litter of NPWRCh Blue Devil x Highland Lassie had a run out today, and at only 12 months old are looking to be every bit as good as their parents in the future. We will look forward to seeing them gaining experience next year.

I've only been typing for half an hour in between letting dogs out, making a cup of tea etc :sweating: :teehee:

New Veteran Champions today were Vodkatini, Apache Jack Flash, and NPWRCh Diamonds Sapphire Star - well done to their owners :thumbsup: While NPVCh Light Fantastic, NPVCh Whiphaven Mighty Mouse :wub: and NPVCh Gingeroo added another win each in their finals.

All in all a brilliant day, the sun shone, the company was great, and it was a fitting end to the year for the Nationals. Thanks to all of those people who put themselves out today to make the day run so well. I bet the Ingley family are tucked up in bed fast asleep by now after their exhausting day (w00t) Well done all :thumbsup:

I would just like to say a Big Thank you to the Nationals yesterday, heard yet another fantistic venue and made very welcome, (even through I was'nt there :( )

Congratulations to all the winners and finalist especially Catch the Bear :thumbsup: Also I would like to say well done to my special boy's Shadow whom is showing alot of promise, he has been to 3 nationals, made 3 finals, and got 3rd in everyone :wub: Also to my big boy Ron on getting 3rd in the 32lb final, since his racing career has never missed a final :wub:

Well done to all the committee on putting this nationals on again :thumbsup: They get better, and better every time, wished they had started this years ago :thumbsup: Looking forward to all next seasons nationals they are the best and may they continue :thumbsup:

would like to thank old hall for making us very welcome :) and to the NPWRA for putting on yet another great championship :thumbsup:

we took 7 runners and 5 made the finals well pleased :)

would like to say a very big well done to our good friends Steve ,sue Evans and their NPWRCH KINDA CHEEKY over the moon for you both :thumbsup:

and to carol ,Barry with NPWRCH A TOUCH OF CLASS well done :thumbsup: also Karen ,Mick with catch the bear well deserved :thumbsup:

we wish Scoobys dog a speedy recovery :wub: :wub:

and to all the runners yesterday well done and your owners company wasn't to bad either :)

look forward to seeing you all next year :thumbsup:

forgot to say what a fantastic job Judy did with the new passports thank you :thumbsup:

Ooops - humble apologies Becky :unsure: I missed off Cody's proper title of NPWRCh NPVCh Light Fantastic - it was late when I posted :teehee: Sorrryyyyyy :b

a big welldone to everyone yesterday,another great nats.a very big welldone to andrew and family for all their hard running during the day.welldone all the winners esp.barry and carol with brenna.hope scoobys dog has a fast recovery.roll on next season should be very interesting 8) 8)

right mum and June have saved me posting everything as i echo both your post ;)

but MASSIVE WELL DONE STEVE AND SUE......i was soooo thrilled for you both, i knew she would do it this time ;)

and barry and carol with NPWRCH a touch of class....roxy and violet are very proud of their mum...at 5 yrs old, cant keep a good dog down.

well done to everyone who made the trip to Old Hall, i hope they will have us back as the ground was tip top and we really enjoyed our day :))

it was nice to watch the non peds run before us (w00t) and i think some of the owners stayed on to watch our championships :D

lovely to see chris cornish make a guest appearance oh love the cover of the whippet news :-

my girl lollipop ran fantastic today and i am thrilled for Tam and Pam, such a lovely family ;)

Run at mill....what can you say about him, the dog is a god :thumbsup:

once agin the same 4 dogs made the 32lb final....fantastic race, our Bob was sooo close....but NPWRCH blue and white dynamite just held him off to clock up 6 wins :thumbsup: well done mandy and derek.

our Maddie for the 3rd time took the 30lb final, shes such a brilliant girl, although she didnt have it easy...i didnt think she was going to catch Armistice day, that boy trapped like his life depended on it :sweating:

my mates June and Steve, i knew Sweep would do it again for you (all that bonking last week and his girl friend parked next door done it :b )

thanks to Steve Evans for picking maddie up for me, and to June and Steve for all you help trapping and picking up, and young Holly, thanks for trapping violet for us...the jobs yours, she shot out the trap ;)

but my thoughts today are with Scooby, after poor Ted (your next) broke his leg :( so gutted for you, i hope he can make a good recovery, such a shame as we have all watched him improve over this year... please keep us updated on him ;)

well thats the end to the 2009 racing season, its been a year of ups and downs and i hope the downs are long behind us now, the NATIONALS has been a massive lift to many and long may it continue ;) roll on 2010

i hope all the dogs enjoy a lazy winter and i look forward to seeing all my friends again next season :luck:

Well done everyone, especially Carol & Barry with Brenna :cheers:

A few pic's from yesterday

4045758209_bc1e81157d_o.jpg

4045756803_e3db102d7a_o.jpg

4045755837_872356a3c4_o.jpg

4044731386_64831d0f46_o.jpg

Hi All, a quick update on wee Ted , he went through an operation a few hours ago to put in a metal plate, his leg was boken in two places, the operation went smoothly and the wee man is doing well, :) Just want to say a big thankyou to everyone for the donations myself and Emma were very touched and gratefull, and a big thankyou the lady who ran us to the vets, we will not foget everyones kindness and help recieved, CHEERS :luck: Well done to all the winners and our close friends Pamela and Tommy with wee Rosie

Hi All, a quick update on wee Ted , he went through an operation a few hours ago to put in a metal plate, his leg was boken in two places, the operation went smoothly and the wee man is doing well, :) Just want to say a big thankyou to everyone for the donations myself and Emma were very touched and gratefull, and a big thankyou the lady who ran us to the vets, we will not foget everyones kindness and help recieved, CHEERS :luck: Well done to all the winners and our close friends Pamela and Tommy with wee Rosie
So sorry to hear this :( our thoughts go out to you all, give TED :wub: a big kiss

get better from the squizzle gang x

so glad to hear little ted as had his op and is doing ok, i wish him a speedy recovery and hope he heals really well bless him

hi all am pleased to hear that teds on the mend i hope he will be able to run again and see you you next year

donna

old hall

Thanks for keeping us updated on Ted Scooby. Hope that he heals quickly, poor little chap.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back