The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

4 Dogs Needing Urgent Rescue!!!!

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i have just witnessed 4 dogs needing urgent rescue!!! 2 lurchers and 2 igs!!! all girls!!!

coz the blooming things just nicked my ham bone off the side!!!!! :eek: :rant:

my own fault , im on here , candice has the others up the field so leave them 5 mins and see what happens!!! :rant:

so if anyone wants sass , lulu, sophie or alice come and get them!!!!! (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops: (w00t)

if you can pop them in a jiffy bag, stick a stamp on and just pop them in the post i would be most grateful (w00t)

tanya what dogs are looking for home how old are they please could be intrested in one lynn

now that feeling well

wait till they learn to open the oven door

then the fun begins

Last edited by a moderator:
pop alice in the post to me please :wub: now i would say poor you tanya ,but maybe we will learn from our mistakes and realise that if its within reach its theres :- "

:lol: :lol: Send me the Igs[SIZE=21pt] PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE[/SIZE] :lol: :lol:

denika said:
tanya what dogs are looking for home how old are they please could be intrested in one  lynn
lol lynn they are my naughty beasts!!! the little ig puppy (alice), that was asked to leave training , yep thats one of the culprits!!! (w00t)

nicky12 said:
pop alice in the post to me please  :wub: now i would say poor you tanya ,but maybe we will learn from our mistakes and realise that if its within reach its theres  :- "
blooming igs jump up on the sides and help the lurchers with what they cant reach!!!! (w00t)

Don't blame little sophie her poor little legs wouldn't let her jump that high Little Alice is too sweet but then again I've met her :- " she tormented the life out of Wlliam. Sas definitely Sas shes the culprite along with LuLu

But if Little Alice is up for rehoming I think I can squeez her in

hahaha tan you really got us then!!!!........guess you will be having cheese on toast for tea then lol........ :D

posh totty said:
i have just witnessed 4 dogs needing urgent rescue!!! 2 lurchers and 2 igs!!! all girls!!!
TUT tut Tan you know little baby Alice is a devil in disguise but you also know she loves her Aunty Dawn AND sis Nellie so she could come here ......... Well for an hour or so !!!

coz the blooming things just nicked my ham bone off the side!!!!!  :eek:   :rant:

my own fault , im on here , candice has the others up the field so leave them 5 mins and see what happens!!!  :rant:

so if anyone wants sass , lulu, sophie or alice come and get them!!!!!  (w00t)

:oops: messed that one up but you get the message Tan!!!!!!! Lovely iggys...

Oi dont you be blaming my mate Lulu..............it was

clearly Alice who done it :lol:

on my way 2 pick them up, they can have all the bones they want here....but they will have 2 fight dana for them first.

Just caught up with this thread :lol: :lol:

Naughty mum Tanya leaving temptation for the poor hounds :huggles:

Now it clearly was not my half of Alice being naughty and if your half can't behave send her back to her first mummy :wub: :wub:

Lillibet

posh totty said:

hi tanya iam intrested in the dogs i have emaild you could u tell how old they are  lynn (w00t)

coz the blooming things just nicked my ham bone off the side!!!!!  :eek:   :rant:

my own fault , im on here , candice has the others up the field so leave them 5 mins and see what happens!!!  :rant:

so if anyone wants sass , lulu, sophie or alice come and get them!!!!!  (w00t)

lol that was very funny when i came in from walking the dogs tanya was not very happy lol (w00t) :D but i think the theft was by sas :) :huggles: :wub: lulu can be taken tanya if u like :wub: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back