The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

4nations Working Dog Challenge

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
like to see penny in with these irish dogs just to see the results as i like the big dogs running not into these skinny things running so come on geoff,john and rose lets get this race on :- "

jeff 100 said:
Miss Madam said:
markbrick said:
Miss Madam said:
john's 'Colt' won the over 23" racing on the sunday but was just pipped in the the over-all final on monday by mondays winner 'ollie'... my dog 'Tori' won under 23" racing on the monday and is the over-all under 23" champion :D   because sundays winner didnt come back to race against her in the over-all final.... :thumbsup:
and Colt also won the show on monday aswell and got reserve in the over-all show champion so all n all not a bad weekend for Ireland..... LOL :luck:   :luck:   :D

Rose :)

hi miss madam i dont think your dog would of won if vicki had brought the sunday winner back u should of gone to tatton you wouldnt of come in top 3 some good dogs there and a propor show thats were sundays winner was

Do i even know u??? i dont remember asking for ur opinion??? Whats ur problem??? :rant: :rant: :rant:

Rose :rant:

MARKBRICK I KNOW I SAID I THAT PM SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOU RUNNING YOUR DOGS EARLY, BUT ITS NO WONDER THEY DONT WANT YOU ON MOOCHER WITH POSTS LIKE THAT, YOU JUST HAVE TO OPEN YOU GOB, THEY CAME ALL THE WAY FROM IRELAND TO RUN THERE DOGS AND THEY HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THAT SHIT, :rant: JEFF

NO HARM WAS MEANT IN WHAT I SAID I JUST SAID WHAT I THOUGHT WITH THE STICK I GOT OF WUNWIN AND JS ABOUT MY DOGS THAT WAS POLITE I DIDNT COME ON HERE SAYING I WON THE RACIN AND SIM AT TATTON AS THE MORE I WIN THE MORE STICK I GET BUT THATS ONLY FROM CERTAIN PEOPLE GOOD ON MISS MADAM FOR WINNIN MAYBE THE DOGS WILL MEET AT ONE OF THE FINALS AND I WILL BE THE 1ST TO CONGRATULATE YOU MY DOGS HAVE WON ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AT THESE SHOWS AND ALL I GET IS RESENTMENT BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THEM WIN AND NOBODY CAN DENY THEM THAT THANKS MARK

markbrick said:
jeff 100 said:
Miss Madam said:
markbrick said:
Miss Madam said:
john's 'Colt' won the over 23" racing on the sunday but was just pipped in the the over-all final on monday by mondays winner 'ollie'... my dog 'Tori' won under 23" racing on the monday and is the over-all under 23" champion :D   because sundays winner didnt come back to race against her in the over-all final.... :thumbsup:
and Colt also won the show on monday aswell and got reserve in the over-all show champion so all n all not a bad weekend for Ireland..... LOL :luck:   :luck:   :D

hi miss madam i dont think your dog would of won if vicki had brought the sunday winner back u should of gone to tatton you wouldnt of come in top 3 some good dogs there and a propor show thats were sundays winner was

Do i even know u??? i dont remember asking for ur opinion??? Whats ur problem??? :rant: :rant: :rant:

MARKBRICK I KNOW I SAID I THAT PM SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOU RUNNING YOUR DOGS EARLY, BUT ITS NO WONDER THEY DONT WANT YOU ON MOOCHER WITH POSTS LIKE THAT, YOU JUST HAVE TO OPEN YOU GOB, THEY CAME ALL THE WAY FROM IRELAND TO RUN THERE DOGS AND THEY HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THAT SHIT, :rant: JEFF

NO HARM WAS MEANT IN WHAT I SAID I JUST SAID WHAT I THOUGHT WITH THE STICK I GOT OF WUNWIN AND JS ABOUT MY DOGS THAT WAS POLITE I DIDNT COME ON HERE SAYING I WON THE RACIN AND SIM AT TATTON AS THE MORE I WIN THE MORE STICK I GET BUT THATS ONLY FROM CERTAIN PEOPLE GOOD ON MISS MADAM FOR WINNIN MAYBE THE DOGS WILL MEET AT ONE OF THE FINALS AND I WILL BE THE 1ST TO CONGRATULATE YOU MY DOGS HAVE WON ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AT THESE SHOWS AND ALL I GET IS RESENTMENT BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THEM WIN AND NOBODY CAN DENY THEM THAT THANKS MARK

im really getting sick off u!! u state that u got stick from other k9ers about ur dogs, so y come in here and slate me & my dog when i never said anything about ur's!! u say lots of people have seen ur dog win & they cant be denyed well i dont remeber denying ur dogs wins, as i dont even know u or ur dogs so wat is ur problem!!

alot of people have seen my dog winning races too so y r u denying her off her wins when u dont even know me or the dog!!! :blink: :angry:

Rose :angry: :rant:

sounds to me like people picking were they go to win.and wot to avoid :- " :- "

markbrick said:
jeff 100 said:
Miss Madam said:
markbrick said:
Miss Madam said:

Did you lose to Vicki at Tatton

unwanted said:
sounds to me like people picking were they go to win.and wot to avoid  :- "  :- "
George i dont see how u work that out.. if u read the title it says '4 nations challenge/championship' asking for all the best dogs from all the nations to compete! we went thinking that all the best dogs were gona be there so we were hardly avoiding dogs! :wacko: plus we dont even know who is who when we go there and we dont know who the good dogs are!! so that is just silly!! :wacko:

to be honest i think this whole topic is just getting silly & stupid so im not even gona reply anymore too it!! :wacko: :wacko:

Rose

rodders said:
markbrick said:
jeff 100 said:
Miss Madam said:
markbrick said:
Miss Madam said:

Did you lose to Vicki at Tatton

only took 2 10 month old pups bitch in season and left dog at home with her. with pups won sim on sat with one, got in to final with other on sunday. won unders on sat, won puppy racin 1st and 2nd both days so answer no, and only took 2 pups one 21 inch and other 19 inch and miss madam yes i have competed against you and won thanks mark

im not avin a go at u rose just think all of u should get to gether as i have said and get the race/races on,u travel a long way to race these dogs just think that it would be good to arange everyone to be at one meet to see it all happen

she is the same at shows any one who doesnt agree with her is havin a go

markbrick said:
also i travell approx 250 to 400 miles to get to any show the dogs are in the vehicle from 4 to9 hours i dont make excuses if they lose like they just travelled x amount of miles are they just come out of season are they were lampin last week my dogs just want to inpress and they surely do

markbrick said:
also i travell approx 250 to 400 miles to get to any show the dogs are in the vehicle from 4 to9 hours i dont make excuses if they lose like they just travelled x amount of miles are they just come out of season are they were lampin last week my dogs just want to inpress and they surely do

It seems to me that you are taking the FUN lurcher racing far too seriously if you want to race and do it seriously get a greyhound or a whippet at the end of the day the only thing a lurcher should be judged on is it`s ability in the field not how fast it can go over a distance that wouldn`t stretch the stamina of a chihuahua, it is meant to be a bit of summer fun so people can meet up and have a bit of "Good Natured Banter" not the cause of bitterness and rivalry that just causes divides in a community that needs unity at the present and not silly bitching that my dog is faster than yours :rant: :rant:

WELL THATS WOT I MEAN TO STOP ALL THE BITCHING AS U PUT IT,SORT IT OUT IN ONE GO AND GET THESE DOGS TOGETHER AT A MEET AND RACE THEN ITS ALL OVER AND DONE WITH,IM IN THE WHIPPET GAME AV BEEN FOR A LOT OF YEARS AND ITS THE SAME IN THERE BITCHING ON AT EACH OTHER ITS KILLING THE SPORT.THATS WHY WE HAVE CHAMPS AT ONE PLACE TWICE A YEAR AND EVERYONE MEETS UP HAS A LAUGH AND ENJOYS THE RACING.U NEVER KNOW IT COULD BE A YEARLY MEET

unwanted said:
WELL THATS WOT I MEAN TO STOP ALL THE BITCHING AS U PUT IT,SORT IT OUT IN ONE GO AND GET THESE DOGS TOGETHER AT A MEET AND RACE THEN ITS ALL OVER AND DONE WITH,IM IN THE WHIPPET GAME AV BEEN FOR A LOT OF YEARS AND ITS THE SAME IN THERE BITCHING ON AT EACH OTHER ITS KILLING THE SPORT.THATS WHY WE HAVE CHAMPS AT ONE PLACE TWICE A YEAR AND EVERYONE MEETS UP HAS A LAUGH AND ENJOYS THE RACING.U NEVER KNOW IT COULD BE A YEARLY MEET
It's called competition George,brings out the worst in folks (w00t) Karen

unwanted said:
i never started it!! markbrick came on here and started the so called bitching towards me!! i never asked for it like!! i have never came on & had a go at anyone or started arguements!! :angry: i just dont like people having a go at me for no reason!! like wat was the point off it all!! i dont mind if my dog gets beaten at a race like no matter what or were u go there is always gona be someone better and that goes for everyone!! u win some & u lose some!! :teehee: :p

so do not drag your dogs done this and that when u have not race some of the best in this country, won this and that like i said race wot i put above lets see who as the best dog and if u win i will be the first man to shake ye hand

Rose has got nothing to prove George,she's won all over Ireland and also won the unders racing at Weston Park(Midland Game Fair)I think.Thats one of the biggest shows over here.Don't know about Markbrick though,don't know who he is :D Karen

unwanted said:
hold on a minute ...dont see too many bloody english coming here to face us ! guess what..its the same distance from ireland to england as it is england to ireland.... :wacko: .weve been across loads of times and we announce it before hand.. we dont sneak over . midlands is looming as is cholmondeley castle as is peterborough. ill be at all 3. in all that makes my tally come to 10 times this year racing in england. by the way MARKPRICK have you beaten roses dog and if you did where was the race ? can i just add theres no shame in finishing in 2nd place . LOOKING FORWARD TO RACING YOU IN PARTICULAR AND ANY OTHER "RENT A MOUTH"

J :thumbsup: HN

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back