The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

4th Nationals 2011

longdog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We went down to the Independent today, the track looks good for next weeks 4th National Championships.

Anyone wanting to camp please be aware that camping is only available on Saturday night.

Look forward to seeing everyone next weekend. :thumbsup:

Do we need to book? It will depend on the weather but the forcast for the whole of next week looks fab.

Just to let you know Andrew that as it is only 1 night we will not be camping. Is there a food van?

Cheers the Wilsdon gang

Hi, yes there will be a catering van there on Sunday. Looking at the forecast for later in the week we should be in for a good weather on Sunday too!

It will be interesting to see if the longer distance has an effect on the results. I've noticed that the non-ped champs normally has a thread about predictions. I'm not sure as it might be tempting fate though :wacko: The idea is probably more to give views on what dogs have been running well prior to the champs.

Just wondered what racers think on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
i will have a bash

16lb ?

18lb my baby lollipop

20lb shearevan

22lb topaz

24lb gem

26lb only me

28lb have you honey/flash in pan

30lb have you honey

32lb ?

will have a think about the 2 omissions

rob

Just for a bit of fun ( please dont get offended anyone )

16lb Kinda Cheeky / Morton's Crazy Days

18lb My Baby Lollipop / Morton's Double Take

20lb Grease Lightening / Shear Evan

22lb Sapp Queens Topaz / Femme Fatale

24lb It's Me / Sapp Gem

26lb Quiver / Doolally

28lb Have You Honey / Flash In the Pan

30lb Armistice Day

32lb Wilsdon Starr / Memory Man

There are going to be some cracking races can't wait to see them. :thumbsup: Good idea Andrew :thumbsup:

As Derek rightly stated people will probably not want to enter selections through fear of offending. Can a book not be opened on it ;)

hears my predictions only a bit of fun :thumbsup:

16 lb group moretons crazy days

18lb group my baby lollipop

20lb group mystify me

22lb group sapphire queens topaz

24lb group fatel attraction

26lb group quiver/ master of light

28lb group flash in the pan

30lb group armistice day

32lb group blue and white dynamite

hope everyone has a safe days racing, dave. :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to the longer distance, it will be interesting to see if it makes a difference.

16lb Mortons crazy days

18lb my baby lollipop

20lb Grease Lightening

22lb topaz

24lb it's me

26lb Doolally

28lb have you honey/flash in pan

30lb have you honey/burlington bertie

32lb Shropshire jockey

Have you honey in both groups as i'm not sure which one she is in.

:sweating: :sweating:

Hi everyone,

Well looks like our 4th Championships of 2011 is going to be a scorcher so don't forget to apply :thumbsup:

8) and plenty of water to cool down the doggies too.

I am sure that the 200yrds, and the heat, will lead to some very exciting finals. As long as they all finish sound, and everyone has a good day's racing, then that's me happy :)) .

Just come off the phone to Sue Evens who has asked me to thank you all for your support through out the year with the raffle prizes, only one more and all donations will be much appreciated.

Well i'm off now as i have a very big wedding to get ready for tomorrow as our oldest Son is getting married 8)

see you all SUNDAYX

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back