The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

5 Copies Of Whippet News On Ebay

me wife has just told me she put half a bin bag out for the bin man the other week (w00t) 99p each,few quids worth gone there then,would have gave them to somebody.. :(

i have a few quids worth 1980 to 2007 might put them on e-bay :lol:

see how much they make :thumbsup:

Mum has issue No.3 right through to 546 - erm... maybe worth keeping em a bit longer £££'s in the future lol I love it when we get them out and look back years ago keeps me occupied for hours - god i am so sad i know !!!!!!!

JOHNG said:
milly said:
JOHNG said:
i have a few quids worth 1980 to 2007 might put them on e-bay :lol:
see how much they make :thumbsup:

Will you take a cheque John :- " :lol:

pop it in the post :thumbsup:

i have some i got of gordon richardson from 1964 through to 1974 brilliant reading. :thumbsup:

think you sitting on good money there john,sell highest bidder :thumbsup:

just given away nearly 20 years worth of whippet news mags on sunday .

Last edited by a moderator:
mutley said:

Yes but you are a nice guy, and when i actually get them and read them they will be passed on to someone else for free if you don't want them back.

halloween said:
mutley said:

Yes but you are a nice guy, and when i actually get them and read them they will be passed on to someone else for free if you don't want them back.

you keep em mate :thumbsup: do what you think gordon pleased i could help :thumbsup: just glad they gone to good use :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back