The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

6 Oclock Bbc News

bertha

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Illegal hare coursing. If these people keep destroying farm land with their 4 wheel drives and threatening farmers, any chance of a repeal of the ban won't stand a chance.

Such a shame.

Illegal hare coursing. If these people keep destroying farm land with their 4 wheel drives and threatening farmers, any chance of a repeal of the ban won't stand a chance.
Such a shame.
Spoils it for all concerned.. lost loads of land because of the subaru brigade.. :(

Such a shame.
Agree with you strongly on this one Bertha ! what ever happened to discrection EH? Are these people really out there anymore ! or are they made up to keep the public opinion swayed ;)

Such a shame.
Spoils it for all concerned.. lost loads of land because of the subaru brigade.. :(
Sorry to hear that it is for real mate :( Never had or have any permission myself )

Such a shame.
Sorry to hear that it is for real mate :( Never had or have any permission myself )
It's true Dar Khan, shame on them all. :angry:

OK can we just clear one thing up here and now COURSING WAS ALLOWED ON LAND WITH THE LANDOWNERS PERMISSION FACT if you did nt have the landowners permission you were poaching these lads were the latter

sorry rant over coursing was very close to my heart pre-ban

OK can we just clear one thing up here and now COURSING WAS ALLOWED ON LAND WITH THE LANDOWNERS PERMISSION FACT if you did nt have the landowners permission you were poaching these lads were the lattersorry rant over coursing was very close to my heart pre-ban
I know coursing was allowed with permission before the ban, but these people are destroying farm land by driving across crops, threatening farmers and running their dogs illegally.

Having been coursing it is a shame it was banned and these people will not help the future of the sport.

I think there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The question is are the dogs ready?

OK can we just clear one thing up here and now COURSING WAS ALLOWED ON LAND WITH THE LANDOWNERS PERMISSION FACT if you did nt have the landowners permission you were poaching these lads were the lattersorry rant over coursing was very close to my heart pre-ban
I know coursing was allowed with permission before the ban, but these people are destroying farm land by driving across crops, threatening farmers and running their dogs illegally.

Having been coursing it is a shame it was banned and these people will not help the future of the sport.
Most of the people you saw on the news were the type that coursed illegally pre-ban anyway,

they think they are above the law and most of them get away with it.

When i was coursing it was a familar sight,

unfortunately those with no scrupples will mess it up for geniune folk, as lurcher folk are usually tied with the same brush by the anti's

Changing the subject here sorry all but does anyone on here hate barbed wire in the countryside as much as i do and feel that it has no place in it ? cant we kick off and complain ?

these people think they are above the law in all ways of life, and they make it bad for the gypsy community as a whole as there are some very nice ones out there too

these people think they are above the law in all ways of life, and they make it bad for the gypsy community as a whole as there are some very nice ones out there too
who mentioned gypsies??

who mentioned gypsies??
Nobody, but I understand them being mentioned! We have so called "travellers" who live on a permanent site near us, they and their dogs are trouble. They are not true gypsies!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back