The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

8 days and counting!

Think I’ll have to be patient tonight. He’s still sleeping soundly but hasn’t eaten yet. Want wait for him to wake them eat and toilet before bed.

He’ll be beside our bed tonight with part of his litter mates blanket to sleep with for comfort.

He’s adoreable. In love already.

He is so cute.. I must admit I dont think Ive ever seen a white boxer either only the am'bull.

Good luck with the bowl thing. Murphy went through several bowls by simply rejecting food placed in bowls before we discovered that his preference was with glass.. (the oven dish type) so thats what he has, a small rectangle oven dish for food and a white china drinking bowl ..

Attachments

• DSCN4543.JPG
    DSCN4543.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 170
Oh look at that face! He's adorable :)
I hope you find a bowl that sir finds satisfactory haha

:rolleyes:He is beyond beautiful and it sounds as if you're doing well with him. That face!

He is very cute, love dogs with those soft baggy chops, super squishable!! Enjoy:D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back