The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Bit About Yourself And Dogs

Susan

Robbie
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here we go. My name is Susan my hubby is John. We have two kids one of each, also three whippets, Ross nch Crack O Dawn who is three, Jed Pay Back who is almost two, and Robbie Guess Who who is just turned one. We race at Kirkcaldy in Scotland. I have been in racing for about 15 years, John has been going for about 10 years since he met me. Lets know a bit about everyone else see ya

17th Jan Edited.

Got to renew as no longer got Ross or Jed. We still have 3 non ped whippets. Robbie Rch Guess Who, Ricky aged 9 month's and Nemo aged 10 week's. I still have hubby John and the 2 kid's Rachel now 8 years and Gary almost 5. Still got the hamster .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i am Harry Boyd aged 12 I own Sup-rch Nch Fluke I also own Sup dog pup Champion Coral (Crystal Bay-Its the Pitts),Time,Kipper. My dads called Steve and my mum is called Karen I also have a sister called Laura who is a pain in the neck.My dad has been racing on and off since 1960 but I have only been racing 4 years come May.We live in Lancaster and like going to Scotland racing as the people up there make you very welcome and are realy friendly.Kirkaldly is my favorite track and Arthur Cook is my mate if you see him tell him Harry said hello.

GOOD IDEA SUSAN!!!!!!!

My name's Vicky Harper i have 5 dogs:

6 year old thief whippet Ella - Taylor Maid (Stewart x Hobgoblin)

13 year old Kit - Nch Maralyn (Predator x Brooklyn)

21 month old Jude - Nch Maid your Point (Gillette x Taylor Maid)

21 month old Ziggy - Maid You Luck (Gillette x Taylor Maid)

14 month old Cara - Mo Chara (Oscars Pride x Branca).

2 little girls; Robyn 4 & Ruby 3

and 2 lodgers :lol: Billy (All Over Now) & Tiny (Rch Sail Away)

I race at A & T Miners WRC (i do the handicapping) & also Westhoughton, i also love open racing. I have fond memories of midweek racing at Burnley, St Helens, Lancaster, and weekend racing at Preston.

I think that's about it, it will be interesting to read about other people!!!!!!

Hiya everyone!!!!

I'm michelle, have 2 kids sam (7) and maddy (3)

I have edward age 6 (racing name stormcloud) stewart x hobgoblin & elvis the mongrel.

I have great memories of racing at preston & gin pit :) ....seriously contemplating getting another whippet :- "

hi my name is neil  my wife is called debbie and two kids hayley 9 and josh 8. im sure you all have heard and seen josh he is a bit of a handful, he has behaviour problems and can be very anti social . debbie is my racing driver aswell! we have 4 dogs 1 bitch. Nch Rch wonderwall (micks mysteryxgreyhound Marinas Castle from ireland) boomtown rat (crazy crackerxwhite xmas wifes dog) also 3 pups miss mellish, another wonder,pems lad(wonderwallxamy sister to grahams dream,uptown girl). we have a budgie which causes chaos in the kitchen ! we live in langold which is near maltby where we run on saturdays. havent been to scotland yet but plan on going this year hopefully.   <p>(Edited by NEILPEM at 1:07 pm on Jan. 6, 2002)

<p>(Edited by NEILPEM at 1:12 pm on Jan. 6, 2002)

Hi my name is Anthony horsnall. im 17 and been racing about 2 years with my dad Chris. i live near blidworth racing track. i have 6 dogs, only 1 is racing age-My Cinderella(hillside lad/cheeky madem). i have two 7 month old, a 18 week old and 2 16 week olds

Hi my names Denise I'm married to Gary but class him as one of the kids i also have a son Adam and a daughter Teriann we have 6 bitch's : full stop, blue goblin (retired) amazing grace ,voodoo (racers) little goblin and Yentl (pups)

hi my name is Andy,my partner is Lorraine,we have 2 sons Kieren 11 & Tyler 8 i got my first whippet KIERENS LASS in 1992 she has had 3 litters, i kept 1 bitch out of each,namely TYLERS TORNADO,MUSTANG SALLY & BLUE DOT COM,at this present moment i am waiting for CILLA {TYLERS TORNADO} to have her first litter of pups to CRAZY CRACKER,which are due 12th JAN.IF ALL GOES WELL SHE SHOULD BE BACK ON TRACK IN VETS BY APRIL.                                                                                          BYE FOR NOW SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEW SEASON.                                                                                          ANDY

Hi i'm sadie

i am 15 years old and race at manton with my twin sister kim and my mum Karen.

My nan runs Manton club and has done for the last 25 years.

My mums dog is Millie Twice as Nice vet (Mad Return x Party Games)

My dog is Treacle Twice as Sweet (Country Mystery x Twice as Nice)

kims dog is Ice Twice as Cool (same breeding)

You may see us race my nans dog Mario Twice the Mystery (same breeding).

we''ve been racing all our lives - when brought out of the hospital at three weeks old Manton WRC was our first stop.

hi sadieandco its Anthony and chris Horsnall with my cinderella how ya doin. can u tell me when manton is starting back up again plz. i can't wait to peak season starts again im missing going to opens in the sun.

Hi Anthony,

Its Sadie, Manton will start on the 3rd February at 11:00.

We can't wait for the new season to start Sundays are boring without the racing.

Depending on the weather we may see you all at Blidworth.

Hi Neil

Yeah we knew it was you and family thanks for reply no doubt see you around soon when racing restarts.

sadie

hiya r u goin to blidworth this weekend. i couldn't believe last week we went to blidworth and no one turned up very disappointed i didn't know the independant had an open on the bends at henlow i think. can't wait to manton starts again.

Hi Anthony

Do u know if they are meant to be racing this weekend at Blidworth.

If yes we think we are going to go the pups need the experience (well there not pups anymore there 13 months).

Do u ever run at Maltby??

sadie

Hia Vicky

Did you mean our pups??

They are called Twice as Sweet, Twice as Cool and Twice the Mystery bred out of (Country MysteryxTwice as Nice)

Sadie

hisadie could you tell me what country mystery is bred from,

also how is that dog going now ie the one that young lad got off harald & nigel.

(Edited by NEILPEM at 6:49 am on Jan. 11, 2002)

hiya sadie i've been told that blidworth is on this week so im goingdown with cindy and my 2 pups toby and jess. we haven't ran at maltby yet i work on a saturday im affraid. do u race their they handicap with times don't they.

Hi Neil

Country Mystery is bred out of Rch/Nch Mustard and Rch/Nch Country Lady.

And Darrens dog was doing well on the club handicap last season.

Hi Anthony,

Yes we run at Maltby sometimes and they do run the handicap on times.

We'll probably see you at blidworth on sunday with Treacle Ice and Mario.

sadie and kim.

where do you run at Maltby. We live close by and would like to come see, used to race many many years ago but now only show but do appreciate a good running dog. Are there any other sites in South Yorks? I have heard Swallownest is shut and Sheffield Parkway and Kiveton Park so where is there still left??

Hi Dawn,

Not sure where we race at Maltby but we'll try and find out.My nan and mum run Manton WRC which is just 20 mins away from Maltby.

Did you use to race at Kiveton?

And what dogs (racing names) did you use to race?

sadie

I join the K9 forum for the first time. I'm a German whippet owner of 3 dogs and 1 bitch. In summer we (my husband and I) go racing with our dogs on several tracks in Germany and the Netherlands. I'm interested in nonpedigree whippets because an ancestor of one of our dogs is Andy Thor out of RCh Nip and open racer Miss Thor. Andy Thor  was imported to France and became very famous on the continent because nearly every litter out of him was very fast. Please, if there are any informations about him or his bloodlines or about bloodlines similiar to Andy Thor's which are racing today, tell me. I would be very pleased.

Liesbeth

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back