The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Couple Of Book Ends

Kt's Critters

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just had to show you these... :wub: :wub: my gorgeous girls

BookEnds1.jpg

BookEnds2.jpg

whippet AND saluki? super combination! good colour match too :thumbsup:

Elizabeth

What a lovely twosome :huggles: gorgeous & like Moriate said their color matching is [SIZE=14pt]Perfect[/SIZE] :wub: :thumbsup:

Caz x

That is a gorgeous pic. Lovely Girls. :wub:

That is a seriously lovely scene :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Really nice pictures. They look so cute together.

Adorable, so peaceful, they are lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

Very nice pictures - love Salukis too :wub: :thumbsup: o:)

Gorgeous!! :wub:

I just love those fluffy little salukie paws! :D

Thank you guys.... I am so lucky to have them both, :wub: :wub: Cassie my whippet has been not so good lately, she has been suffering 'doggy strokes' so as I know my time with her is limited the picture is especially special, My Saluki adores her (she is just 2 and a half Cass is getting on for 12) I dread to think how she will be without her..... :( ..... or me for that matter......

just remeber how lucky she is to have a fleecey bed by a warm radiator with a best friend for company and a caring owner to look out for her - we all say we are lucky to have such great dogs, but don't forget that the dogs have got lucky too

What a great pic, 2 elegant ladies having a peaceful nap. Oohhhh, that should be on the front of a greetings card!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Brilliant photo.

How do you find your Saluki? Is she whippet like in character? We think one of our lurchers has Slauki in her and she is so playful and loving :wub:

Rae said:
Brilliant photo.
How do you find your Saluki?  Is she whippet like in character?  We think one of our lurchers has Slauki in her and she is so playful and loving  :wub:

Yes, it has been my lifelong ambition to have a Saluki too :wub:

Sorry to hear your little one is not well :luck: :luck: :luck:

Elizabeth

Last edited by a moderator:
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Salukis_and_Co/index.php?

think you two may like to check this site out! :D

personally they are very different but I have a heck of a whippet here, Salukis are way more aloof than whippets ,and very much a 1 man abnd however my whippet and all those i know seem to love everyone even though thye may have a fav person and althopugh I am Cassies mummy and she adores me, she is happy to be loved by someone else... not the Saluki though, she may tollerate some others but that is it.... dogs however of all types miune loves! (but none as much as cassie!) to be honest I did wonder just what i had got at first!! they are not for the feint hearted, however they are wonderful. :wub: as for care for instance walks etc they are simular though they do need somewhere to 'really stretch out' I have to say whippets and Salukis (well my two!) are a fab combination but maybe it is down to individual personality rather than type if you know what I mean,

love Kt xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back