The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Couple Of Pics From The Andover Open 23/04/06

Lloyd

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A couple of pics from today,

dsc_3680.jpg

dsc_3697.jpg

[SIZE=14pt] Fynn (above) Winning his first heat in his first open :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

dsc_3668.jpg

I will post all of the pics on my website soon (ish) Promise :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thrilled Cheryl.He ran his little socks off. the semis were a hair apart too, Lloyd thought he had pipped second, but it was a photo finish for 2nd 3rd. We are absolutely delighted, and AGAIN thank all at Andover for their relaxed enjoyable approach to competition racing. For us, as begginners (yes I know it was obvious at the traps in the semis :wacko: [and I am still befuddled]) it was a perfect place to start.

Thanks for a great introduction to Open whippet racing Andover Club :cheers:

:thumbsup: fynn ran well today. :thumbsup: you must be so pleased with him jo & lloyd

conway said:
:thumbsup: fynn ran well today. :thumbsup:   you must be so pleased with him jo & lloyd
Delighted Dave my darling, and thanks for letting me bunk under your gazebo with the rest of the world. Go on, give us the low down on your girlies, we left to get organised for school and work tomorrow 8)

Joanna said:
conway said:
:thumbsup: fynn ran well today. :thumbsup:    you must be so pleased with him jo & lloyd
Delighted Dave my darling, and thanks for letting me bunk under your gazebo with the rest of the world. Go on, give us the low down on your girlies, we left to get organised for school and work tomorrow 8)

they both won

Lloyd good to catch up again this weekend, had to leave early as usual :(

But managed a few snaps before i left.

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

:)) :cheers:

conway said:
Joanna said:
conway said:
:thumbsup: fynn ran well today. :thumbsup:    you must be so pleased with him jo & lloyd

they both won

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well I am not in the least surprised, but bloody well done you two. Couldn't wish it on nicer folk :thumbsup:

You'll have a WRC by the end of this season :)) :)) :))

Well done Mr Frodo. Lloyd has a rival (w00t) (won't hurt him to have competition, and the whippeteers will be pleased :- " )

Mrs Lloyd x

Joanna i am so pleased for you, Lloyd, Oliver and of course Fynn :wub: well done on your first open. :thumbsup:

Well done Dave & Lynn with the Conways. :thumbsup:

Well you see, it was like this :- " i got talking to Lloyd and pretended to be his mate :lol: , then picked his brains on how to get the shots, now i am the master and he is apprentice :D

Only kidding Lloyd ;)

frodo baggins said:
Well you see, it was like this  :- "  i got talking to Lloyd and pretended to be his mate  :lol: , then picked his brains on how to get the shots, now i am the master and he is apprentice  :D
Only kidding Lloyd ;)

Wow, Ace shot mate :thumbsup: will have to keep the cards close to my chest in future!!

Brill piccies and

[SIZE=14pt]Well done Fyn :wub: [/SIZE]

Think you both deserve a glass of wine Jo & lloyd......or was there enough of that last night? :- " :cheers:

Your safe Lloyd, its back to the fields for me now that the andover stuff is over :lol:

I might pop up somewhere and do a bit of filming if anyone is interested though ;)

Well done Joanna,

Great to see him rewarding all your hard work :thumbsup:

Hi from us lot the "unclean" :( (All dogs stopped coughing now!) :D

Well done Fynn - what a way to start!

Also well done Dave Lyn and the Conway girls.

Haven't heard all the results but [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE TIME & KAOS![/SIZE] on winnning the maiden group today - really pleased for you both :cheers:

Sounds like a great time was had by all. We're missing racing, but getting loads done at home. Looking forward to our next outing at Gloucester :D only 4 weeks to go :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Roberts said:
Well done Joanna,
Great to see him rewarding all your hard work  :thumbsup:

We are very pleased.................A great time had by all, (except Archie, who missed his trial after our early escape) Good job dogs are dim. A pig's ear sorted it out when we got home :thumbsup: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back