The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Couple Of Pics From The Andover Open 23/04/06

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh?

Kaos won.......................

I didn't tipster Kaos, :b is he in purple velvet? Should I have bet money on the boy?

Did he win the maiden supreme....KAOS? Bloody Hell! A new legend :blink: :cheers: :huggles: :lol:

Well done buddies :p :thumbsup: :wub: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Frodo. Like the pic of Danny Boy and Jest's bro Bring It On. Brill one of the 5 dog finish :thumbsup: .

Some great racing today. Congrats to Chaos, Amber and Max little stars. I really enjoyed watching the supremes, especially that one. :thumbsup:

Fynn ran great this week Jo. Keep it up.

As for the big fawn, lanky, long backed, soppy dog (you know who you are :) ) ................. just you wait till my Jest gets his trapping sorted out and then you'll be eating his dust. :lol: Well we can only dream. :huggles: Congrats bro.

Jest looked fab today Barb!

Wll done, seems like us South Westerners all did well :cheers:

Thanks June & Paula & Barbara :D

Jo - Nigel says to tell you that a lot seems to have passed you by :lol: Max won the supreme and Kaos was second.

Here you are Dave - a picture of Kaos & his sister Amber after they both won their maidens. Littermates Boss and Holly (AKA Xile and Black Gold )were in the same final as Amber too :D

Kaos___Amber_maiden_win_5_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy said:
Thanks June & Paula & Barbara  :D
Jo - Nigel says to tell you that a lot seems to have passed you by  :lol: Max won the supreme and Kaos was second.

Here you are Dave - a picture of Kaos & his sister Amber after they both won their maidens. Littermates Boss and Holly  (AKA Xile and Black Gold )were in the same final as Amber too  :D

View attachment 30396

WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS MAX?

I am so not clever enough for this lark? Judy, Don't tell every-one I am having lessons...............................

Little Fynny beated Black Gold (Boris , beat'em up) :cheers:

Judy said:
Thanks June & Paula & Barbara  :D
Jo - Nigel says to tell you that a lot seems to have passed you by  :lol: Max won the supreme and Kaos was second.

Here you are Dave - a picture of Kaos & his sister Amber after they both won their maidens. Littermates Boss and Holly  (AKA Xile and Black Gold )were in the same final as Amber too  :D

View attachment 30396

what a litter :thumbsup:

Max is Just Like the Devil owned by Steph and Tony Cox.

Max was really brilliant! Well done Steph & Tony.

Joanna said:
Little Fynny beated Black Gold (Boris , beat'em up) :cheers:
I am really confused..actually Barb has just pointed out Black Gold is a girl and not a Boris who is a Blade Runner, I really am muddled up. Can't even blame it on a hangover as I was good the night before :blink:

I'll try and get it together by Gloucester, just don't give me a job that involves too much responsibility Judy :- "

:lol: No, I think you are getting a bit mixed up. Black Gold is Kaos's sister Holly and Fynne didn't beat her. He did run wll though :D

Judy said:
:lol: No, I think you are getting a bit mixed up. Black Gold is Kaos's sister Holly and Fynne didn't beat her. He did run wll though  :D

Yes, I think I've got it all sorted in my head now.............. :D

BeeJay said:
Max is Just Like the Devil owned by Steph and Tony Cox.
:D A big well done to all the finalist,s

Give maxi a big kiss Tony and steph

From Maddie and Ralph so pleased for you all

He,s a little STAR :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well Done :cheers: and Super pictures again. :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE FYNN :cheers: [/SIZE]

Fab pictures :thumbsup:

I've split this topic and moved all the tributes to Sue & Alfie into the 'Very Sad' topic so they would all be together.

I have finally posted the pics on My Website of the Andover charity open on 16th April :sweating: . I will be putting the pics on soon from Andover open 23rd April.

p.s You won't be able to see the photo's I have recently posted on K9 as I had to remove them from my server, but they are all on my website :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back