The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Hours Ferreting

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
portleven no way porthtowan the blue bar are is it a bit up market for you northerners?
Being A Chorley lad at heart Mark you should know nothings to upmarket for us Lancashire folk, but if it is we'll soon bring it down to our level :- "

As for my mate, It's Pennymeadow off here, but he's still in Skem.

Mark Roberts said:
portleven no way porthtowan the blue bar are is it a bit up market for you northerners?
Being A Chorley lad at heart Mark you should know nothings to upmarket for us Lancashire folk, but if it is we'll soon bring it down to our level :- "

As for my mate, It's Pennymeadow off here, but he's still in Skem.

but living down here as made me a big soft sotherner

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Well done lads great to see you out & about there is nothing better than a few lads whippets & ferrets having a mooch :thumbsup:
great craic folks nice to see the whippets doing a bit of ferreting i love the sport as some of you know me off another site. keep up the good work great pics by the way a its great to see the little fellow out with the ferrets all my boys love all forms of hunting . :thumbsup:

in this world of anti everything you've got to involve the kids,

all my 3 have come out with me although my daughter now 22 tries to deny she was ever seen walking fields of mud and handling smelly ferrets?.

my youngest seen in the pictures will sit out in any weather regardless of how cold it is all day without a moan, he loves fishing/ferreting/lamping shooting but struggles with the shotgun due to his size but he loves having a go at clays.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back