The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Pix Of Us Lurcher Ones

Bluebell

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A few of us lurcher ones got together for a night out at the Armagh City Hotel, we had a brilliant night :thumbsup:

The first pix of the night, this was after we had a lovely meal :thumbsup:

DSCF3242.jpg

Myself with Margaret and Denise

DSCF3254.jpg

Liz and Margaret

DSCF3280.jpg

Bill and Eddie having a wee chat

DSCF3262.jpg

Myself Liz and Margaret

DSCF3270.jpg

Bill and Denise

DSCF3253.jpg

DSCF3258.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Liz

DSCF3260.jpg

Bill and Denise feeling a bit tired :p

DSCF3246.jpg

Rose Ciara and David all dressed up for the disco :thumbsup:

DSCF3263.jpg

Eddie myself and John

DSCF3271.jpg

Back at my house, John and Margaret :wub:

DSCF3282.jpg

Rose at the end of the night

DSCF3287.jpg

I just want to say thanks everyone for a great night out, cant wait till the next one :wacko: :thumbsup:

(w00t) Looks like you all had a great night out my Irish friends, :thumbsup: where did all those good looking people come from?? :lol: I look forward to meeting some of you next year. ;) Di

Had a great night :thumbsup: the craic was mighty Thanks Deirdre for organising a brill night :cheers:

This is to replace the first pic i messed up :blink: :lol:

DSCF3242-1.jpg

we look more like ourselfs in this one :thumbsup:

so many alchos in one venue lol Margaret i heard all about you my love !! i saw yours and Lizs impromptu dance floor at the Mccoys :eek:

:cheers: Was a good nite out looking foward to the next one, i havent laughed as much in a long time, great pics Deidre :) :cheers:

you all looked like you had a brill time. :cheers:

Had a great night, i enjoyed the crack with everyone.. :thumbsup: look forward till next year,LOL.. :lol: :p

Rose :)

looks like you lot had a great nite out, sorry i missed it..

kev :)

looks like you had a real good night there,rose looks a bit worse for wear there lol :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
so many alchos in one venue lol  Margaret i heard all about you my love !!  i saw yours and Lizs impromptu dance floor at the Mccoys  :eek:
John, you should of come, Liz and myself could have boogied with you, we had a great nights craic. Mrs Mc Coy is a great and true friend to have, and boy can she boogie.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back