The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Random Pix....

Bluebell

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just like to say we had a great day.. the weather was fab.. 8) had a brilliant day with Paris winning the puppy racing & the whippet cross class in the showing & then she got to the final off the u23" racing which i was very pleased with as she is only 9 mths old & 19 7/8'' tall... (w00t) :wub: it was nice meeting up with everyone again :thumbsup: also WELLDONE to Rhonda & Colin with Zena winning the u23" racing & welldone to everyone else.. :thumbsup:

anyway here is a few pix from today... :thumbsup:

the whippet cross show class...

whippetshow002-1.jpg

some pix from the start line of the whippet cross racing...

whippetshow008.jpg

whippetshow009.jpg

whippetshow011.jpg

Paris wearing her wee sun hat as it was very warm & sunny 2day.. 8) :wub:

whippetshow006.jpg

Me & Rose with Paris with her first ever prizes... :D :wub:

whippetshow024.jpg

Paris when she got home...LOL... :wub:

whippetshow029.jpg

look forward to seeing everyone again next weekend at Ballywalter :thumbsup:

Deirdre :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well done isn't paris a cutie.

well done to all.

awww paris is looking good well done :huggles:

Forgot to add, good luck to everyone this year who is going to ballywalter :luck:

Had a great day :thumbsup: was great meeting most of Tori's pups again.. :wub:

Well done Rhonda & Colin with Zena in the u23" :thumbsup: sorry dont know who won o23" racing but well done anyway & to everyone else also :thumbsup:

Here is a pic of the puppy re-union.. :thumbsup: :wub:

whippetshow014.jpg

Rose :)

now isn't that a really good picture :wub:

All the pups are looking well, also tori :wub:

I see John uses the old knee as a kick board .Used to do that myself,and it realy does get you away well when it goes right.

Well done everyone....................love the piccie of Paris,well done to her :cheers: :cheers:

Love the one with all the puppies :wub: :wub:

billyboy45 said:
I see John uses the old knee as a kick board .Used to do that myself,and it realy does get you away well when it goes right.
OH BILLY YOURE A DESPERATE CASE (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) IM COMFORTABLE STANDING LIKE THAT..END OF. MY DOGS ARE THE 2 COOLEST DOGS EVER ON THE LINE..I DONT EVEN NEED TO HOLD THEM NEVER MIND GIVE THEM A "STARTING BLOCK" START (w00t)

tell you what..im only at this game from 2001 but its great to see a veteran like you is still looking for advice and tips and is prepared to learn from a mere novice like myself ;)

john.....irelands most successful lurcher racer ! more uk victories than anyone o:)

great pics!!! well done little paris!!!! dont she look cute in her sun hat :wub:

well done all runners and winners :thumbsup:

Well done everybody :thumbsup: Thats a great pic of the pups Rose :D Karen

great pics

whippetshow014.jpg

thats a great pic of the puppys and mum

well done Paris didnt she do well :)

Zena did us proud as she always does winning the u23"

colin and i are looking forward to meeting everyone again at ballywalter

:thumbsup:

rhonda

stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:
OH BILLY YOURE A DESPERATE CASE (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) IM COMFORTABLE STANDING LIKE THAT..END OF. MY DOGS ARE THE 2 COOLEST DOGS EVER ON THE LINE..I DONT EVEN NEED TO HOLD THEM NEVER MIND GIVE THEM A "STARTING BLOCK" START (w00t)

tell you what..im only at this game from 2001 but its great to see a veteran like you is still looking for advice and tips and is prepared to learn from a mere novice like myself ;)

john.....irelands most successful lurcher racer ! more uk victories than anyone o:)

You forgot to add,John who can't take a joke to all that mate.Yes you have the most Uk victories out of all the irish.But hey,when youve won 7 all ireland's on the trot,and went unbeaten for 7 year's.Now i only raced for 7 years,and in those 7 years,i won 8 all ireland racing title's.7 under's,and 1 over.Now you have been racing for 7 year's,so how many all ireland title's do you have.Now dont take this one serious john.It's only a wee friendly wind up.I know you will come good,when the big one come's up over here.As for using the old knee as a kickboard.I 1st seen this at Chatsworth,1st year i went over there.By that time i had 5 all ireland's in the bag.Or was it 6.Now if i had been able to afford all those trips across the water mate,like you can.Well,we'll just never know,will we.See John,Every victory you have with Colt,does my old heart good mate,as his Dam came out of my back garden.So i had a wee hand in producing a class act.Just like i alway's have.Go kick ass John,and have a great time doing it.Don't forget John,it's Kirsty who own's the dog's now,so you have another woman to line up against.Now with her and Rhonda on either side from now on mate,you will be under pressure to keep those woman off the rostrum.Love you mate. Ha ha. ...Billy...

8)

billyboy45 said:
stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:

You forgot to add,John who can't take a joke to all that mate.Yes you have the most Uk victories out of all the irish.But hey,when youve won 7 all ireland's on the trot,and went unbeaten for 7 year's.Now i only raced for 7 years,and in those 7 years,i won 8 all ireland racing title's.7 under's,and 1 over.Now you have been racing for 7 year's,so how many all ireland title's do you have.Now dont take this one serious john.It's only a wee friendly wind up.I know you will come good,when the big one come's up over here.As for using the old knee as a kickboard.I 1st seen this at Chatsworth,1st year i went over there.By that time i had 5 all ireland's in the bag.Or was it 6.Now if i had been able to afford all those trips across the water mate,like you can.Well,we'll just never know,will we.See John,Every victory you have with Colt,does my old heart good mate,as his Dam came out of my back garden.So i had a wee hand in producing a class act.Just like i alway's have.Go kick ass John,and have a great time doing it.Don't forget John,it's Kirsty who own's the dog's now,so you have another woman to line up against.Now with her and Rhonda on either side from now on mate,you will be under pressure to keep those woman off the rostrum.Love you mate. Ha ha. ...Billy...

moucher said:
8)
billyboy45 said:
stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:

WELL DONE WITH PARIS AT THE WEEKEND. CONGRATS TO RHONDA AND COLIN IN THE U 23'S. NICE PICS OF THE FUTURE CHAMPIONS ;) SEE U ALL AT BALLYWALTER 8)

(w00t) Well done Rose, with Tori, Paris and all the wee pups they look great and growing like weeds, :thumbsup: you must be really proud of them all, hopefully Leia will win a rosette this weekend if she stays still long enough for the judge to look at her, :lol: :lol:

Keep up the good work, I see Paris has started her trophy collection already, :cheers: Diane.

:thumbsup: well done paris at the weekend :) you have great wee dog there Deirdre you must be so proud of her :thumbsup: and some great pics there with paris in her hat (w00t) must have been nice for rose tori and you to see most of the gang back together (w00t) :luck: good luck to you all this weekend :luck: :luck:

WELL DONE WITH PARIS AT THE WEEKEND. CONGRATS TO RHONDA AND COLIN IN THE U 23'S. NICE PICS OF THE FUTURE CHAMPIONS ;) SEE U ALL AT BALLYWALTER 8)

:thumbsup: thankyou :thumbsup:

rhonda & colin

rodders said:
Well done everybody :thumbsup: Thats a great pic of the pups Rose :D Karen

What a beautiful Picture of the pups Rose and of course their proud owners. This was a memorable and beautiful day. It was great to see all our sporting buddies again. Robert you are doing a great job. You bring so much joy to so many people after the long cold winter. Long may it continue. And of course the photographers Billy and Patsy.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back