The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Results From The Champs

Priceless pic of Colin (w00t) Agrre with you Karen, definitely a cover shot :lol:

Fantastic thanx Jaq will be placeing orders to :thumbsup:

love the pic's jac, did you get any of our race with the girls no what its like when you run your own dog / bitch lol :thumbsup:

Thanks for pics Jac, brilliant :thumbsup:

love the pic's jac, did you get any of our race with the girls no what its like when you run your own dog / bitch lol :thumbsup:
Sorry I didn't! I didn't get any with Stan and Benson running either. Think Sally got a few of the girls. :thumbsup:

did'nt think you would Jac no you always had prob getting pic's of Dodds never mind sally got some good pic's of our girls not sure about your boy !!

did'nt think you would Jac no you always had prob getting pic's of Dodds never mind sally got some good pic's of our girls not sure about your boy !!
we weren't there on the sat so missed jac's boys :(

looks like your going to have a job sally getting Jac's dogs for her lol

She's already been given her orders! :lol:

Got some of them running on the beach last Tuesday loading onto FB Yvonne :thumbsup:

She's already been given her orders! :lol: Got some of them running on the beach last Tuesday loading onto FB Yvonne :thumbsup:
I've just had a look Jac,they're fantastic shots :thumbsup: Could have done with you when me and Yvonne went to the beach.

does anyone know if the pics of the winners from the champs will be put on here ?

Hi Andy, They'll be put on my site when I've finished editing them. (I was about 3/4 through last night but also had other work outstanding)

I've not explained on here but I can't direct link photos onto K9 from my website as Flickr will shut down my account. As I've got 6 years worth of photos to get on there, I'm obviously not going to risk loosing it. Sorry if it's a pain, I know it's easier just to see them on here but that's why. :thumbsup:

Hi Andy, They'll be put on my site when I've finished editing them. (I was about 3/4 through last night but also had other work outstanding)
I've not explained on here but I can't direct link photos onto K9 from my website as Flickr will shut down my account. As I've got 6 years worth of photos to get on there, I'm obviously not going to risk loosing it. Sorry if it's a pain, I know it's easier just to see them on here but that's why. :thumbsup:
ok thanks looking foward to seeing them :thumbsup:

Great pics Jaq thanx for taking the time to take them and put them online :thumbsup: I would also like to order a few pics please ;)

Anyone wanting photos, please EMAIL me at wildwhippies@hotmail.com

Don't message on here cos they tend to get lost and I can't reply to each one because of flood control!

In your email, I need:

The size you want e.g. 6X4, 7X5, A4, A3 etc.

Which photos (Numbered on Flickr Website)

I also do canvas montages, these need advance notice as they take along time to make. For examples, see my album on facebook :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back