The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Little Good Luck For Ginni Please

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:huggles: Oh I am so pleased for you !!! Great news !!!

Get well really quickly Ginni XXXXXXXXXXX

Pleased to read that Ginni is well on the road to recovery :luck: :luck:

What a Christmas present :huggles: - have a great one - lean or not it'll be happy :))

Glad Ginni is turning a corner and getting better :huggles: , long may it continue :thumbsup:

I'm crying with joy here, Becka :huggles: :huggles: Just so pleased that Ginni is on the mend :huggles:

Christmas has got way too commercial now so you'll not be missing much :thumbsup:

A happy, loving and bouncing Ginni must be the best present ever :wub: :wub: :D

(w00t) Thats fantastic news! (w00t) Well Done Ginni - what a little fighter :wub: :thumbsup:

WHAT!!!!! GINNI RUNNNING UPSTAIRS!!!!! AMAZING NEWS YEAAHHHHH :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh Becka, that is brilliant i am so pleased for you and Ginni and we are sending you SOOOoooooooo many hugs and kisses :huggles: :huggles: and wishing you a very Happy Christmas :)) :)) :)) and a brilliant New Year as Ginni goes from strength to strength :)) :)) :))

Thats completely brilliant news Becka, I am sooo glad that Gin is showing such good signs of improvement. They love to scare you don't they! Fingers crossed that she continues her speedy recovery back to her normal self. Sending lots of :huggles: and :luck: :thumbsup:

Hi Rebecca, been following this particular thread closely and delighted to hear the latest news.

WELL DONE GINNI AND GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup: :luck:

Great news!! I hope she gets better and better! :) Hope u have a good xmas.

I've been without a phone line for nearly a week, Becka, so had missed the story of Ginni running up stairs. Sooooooooo very glad to hear this.

Have a wonderful xmas day!

(w00t) Gins being doing so well she was able to come for a boxing day stroll on Fornby Beach today (w00t)

a little tentative at first

Picture047.jpg

then she was brave enough to have a little skip round (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Picture053.jpg

and she finished the day tired but glowing and happy :wub: :wub: :wub: watching keenly as Otis stuffed his head down a bunny hole :lol:

Picture054.jpg

Awww, that's lovely. :wub: So pleased that she is on the mend now and able to enjoy an outing to the beach. :D

Awwww bless gini :wub: She looks so happy and contented :)) Glad she is doing well :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back