The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Long Wait At Home

glad you had a good time...sounds like the little chap was fine :D

Yep he's my wee angel of darkness!!!!

Seriously I am so happy with him, got to be possibly the best prezzy I have ever had, Apart from patience my 3 yr old cat. She tolerates him but then again, My OH Gail. I got her her kitten Scramble , a year ago and then Rax a year less 2 days later. Poor Patience her world will never be the same!!!

Anyway. The wee man is doing great. He made a doggy friend on the beach on Monday, a really old Terrier cross thing about 12 Yrs+ but rax got him going and the old dog was better at chasing the ball as rax ras too busy looking at the other dog!!!!

Some pics with old and new camera. The park ones i was by myself thrownig balls in the rain. Difficult to take photo's.

IMAG0012.JPG

IMAG0015.JPG

Only just seen this thread. Glad you enjoyed the concert and what a little star your boy is, as well as being an

absolute cutie! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back