The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A new member says "Hello"

Nick409

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dear Forum

I am happy to have signed up. This is my first post to the forum and would like to tell you just a little about myself and our dog, Mog. Yes, I know that Mog is a cat's name but the dog came with the name, Meg and that's the name that I use for my wife at home so she could not continue with the same. The grand children suggested the name "Mog" because they know that I have a warped sense of humour...

Last edited:
Hi , what kind of dog is Mog? and of course photos are a must we love photos...

Warped sense of humour will fit in here just fine.. Some of us have to have one just to cope with our dogs!

Hi , what kind of dog is Mog? and of course photos are a must we love photos...

Warped sense of humour will fit in here just fine.. Some of us have to have one just to cope with our dogs!

She's a Patterdale cross who looks rather like Hairy McLarey but with fluffier legs. She is very appealing! Photo later...

I have a Hairy McLairy too but unfortunately the forum doesn't let me post photos.

Hi from another newbie and with girl terriers as well. Looking forward to see your girl.

I have a Hairy McLairy too but unfortunately the forum doesn't let me post photos.

It’s most likely because the images show as ‘too large’ to post? If so, you just need to type in free image compressor on google and you can compress the image then it will allow you to post.

To bore you with details it’s all to do with server space. You’re limited to what server space you can use and so cutting down on large image files helps.

It’s most likely because the images show as ‘too large’ to post? If so, you just need to type in free image compressor on google and you can compress the image then it will allow you to post.

To bore you with details it’s all to do with server space. You’re limited to what server space you can use and so cutting down on large image files helps.
Thanks Josie, I usually have my photos on my phone and I'm just too lazy to faff around with them. I'd do it if I had something really special to share.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back