The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Plea to Yvonne & Tony

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
YES I BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT THERE GAZ, PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT MORE SYMPATHETIC TOWARDS THEM....

WOULD SOME ONE PLEASE CLARIFY SOME THING TO ME.

WHO OWNS THE EQUIPMENT ???

DOES THE NWRF OR WAS THE EQUIPMENT GIVEN TO OTHERS??

mutley said:
MENTPAT IF THE OLD NWRF COMMITTEE HAD GIVEN OVER ALL EQUIPMENT BOOKS ETC AS THEY STATED WHEN THEY RESIGNED I THINK PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SYMPATHETIC TO WARDS THEM....
MR WEATHERSON STATED

TONY WEATHERSON (SECRETARY/TREASURER).

A meeting was held tonight to discuss the future of the N.W.R.F.

It has been decided by the committee that, due to the continual accusations to wards us as a committee, we are no longer prepared to give up our spare time, hard work and expense ( REGARDLESS OF WHAT SOME OF YOU MAY THINK) to run the Federation events.

You the members now have time to pick the Committee you would like to run the N.W.R.F at the meeting called by Gary & Denise Bailey on January 18th at Ashfordby.

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE TRUE MEMBERS FOR ALL THEIR SUPPORT.

SIGNED AND AGREED BY TONY WEATHERSON

YVONNE RAGNOLI

PAUL MEAKIN

ALISON UREN.

THIS STATEMENT WAS FROM THE FOUR COMMITTEE MEMBERS AT THE TIME NOT JUST TONY...
:D WELL I CAN'T SEE ANY WHERE IN THAT STATMENT IT SAYING THAT THE EQUIPMENT BOOKS ETC WOULD BE GIVEN TO THE NEW COMMITTEE, NEVER MIND A NEW ORGANIZATION,

:oops:

you must think that you bought all this equipment and not the fed members or donations to the fed members, and as for been on L.S.D the only drugs that have been taken are by your dogs or tony,s dogs. p.s. how long were you actually on the fed committee before you dragged it down to nothing.

HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING HERE :oops: WHO IS ON L.S.D...... :b

:angry: HAD TO AMMEND THE POST AS I READ ON ANOTHER POST THE L.S.D. BIT :oops: IN ANOTHER TOPIC GRRRRR

Last edited by a moderator:
HAD TO AMMEND THIS ONE TOO LOL :oops:

rowland said:
mutley said:
MENTPAT IF THE OLD NWRF COMMITTEE HAD GIVEN OVER ALL EQUIPMENT BOOKS ETC AS THEY STATED WHEN THEY RESIGNED I THINK PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SYMPATHETIC TO WARDS THEM....
MR WEATHERSON STATED

A meeting was held tonight to discuss the future of the N.W.R.F.

It has been decided by the committee that, due to the continual accusations to wards us as a committee, we are no longer prepared to give up our spare time, hard work and expense ( REGARDLESS OF WHAT SOME OF YOU MAY THINK) to run the Federation events.

You the members now have time to pick the Committee you would like to run the N.W.R.F at the meeting called by Gary & Denise Bailey on January 18th at Ashfordby.

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE TRUE MEMBERS FOR ALL THEIR SUPPORT.

SIGNED AND AGREED BY TONY WEATHERSON

YVONNE RAGNOLI

PAUL MEAKIN

ALISON UREN.

THIS STATEMENT WAS FROM THE FOUR COMMITTEE MEMBERS AT THE TIME NOT JUST TONY...
:D WELL I CAN'T SEE ANY WHERE IN THAT STATMENT IT SAYING THAT THE EQUIPMENT BOOKS ETC WOULD BE GIVEN TO THE NEW COMMITTEE, NEVER MIND A NEW ORGANIZATION,
The books, money and equipment belongs to the members, if the old nwrf committee did not want to hand the stuff over to the new committee all equipment should of been sold off and money added to the bank account , on which the total figure should be divided among members.

statement by Mr Weatherson

IN THE EVENT OF THE FEDERATION CEASING TO OPERATE ALL MONEY HELD BY THE FEDERATION SHALL BE RE-DISTRIBUTED AMONGST CURRENT MEMBERS).N.W.R.F.CEASED TO OPERATE 16/1/04.

A letter has been sent into Whippet News with details of membership pay out.

I find this quite amusing considering we are now into may 2004.

Has that letter been printed in Whippet News yet?

NO IDEA VICKY COS WE STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED OUR MAY EDITION YET :oops: AND THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE :b

Only letter in whippet news this month ..is Mr Weatherson contradicting himself again

(extracts from the letter)

ALL NWRF EQUIPMENT HAS BEEN PLACED INTO STORAGE ETC...THE EQUIPMENT OWNED BY THE FED DOES NOT BELONG TO THE MEMBERS THE EQUIPMENT HAS BEEN DONATED BY FORMER AND PRESENT COMMITTEE MEMBERS AND SPONSORSHIP MONEY GIVEN TO THE ORGANIZATION. THE MEMBERSHIP MONEY YOU PAY TO THE FED, PAYS FOR WEIGHT CLASSES, TROPHIES, DRUG TESTING, TRACK HIRE, JACKETS AND ADVERTS...

AS FOR THE REST OF THE MONEY LEFT IN THE NWRF ACCOUNT, THAT IS WHERE IT WILL STAY FOR THE TIME BEING..so whats changed from 16/1/04

And it goes on ...who told Mr weatherson to buy a camera and traps out of the £1000 donated by seaham ..this money could of been added prise money , for people that traveled and raced there dogs that weekend

:D it would seem that you are now saying that the new nwrf is a new organization, so i will ask again why am i banned, i have never said that equipment should not be returned or sold, in any statement, and i know my dogs have'nt said anything about the equipment, it would seem your the hypocrite in all this, if we are to believe your letter to w.n in jan 2004, QUOTE, GARY WAS INFORMED BY YVONNE TO SEND A LETTER OF APOLOGY TO THE FED COMMITTEE & MY BAN WOULD BE LIFTED AS IT WAS NEVER MEANT,( IT WOULD SEEMS THAT YOU CAN NOW BE BANNED FOR BEING MARRIED) but in your organization you don't have to be married just on the seem committee will get you banned :oops: :eek:

NO ITS NOT A NEW ORGANIZATION OR HAVE YOU FORGOT

You the members now have time to pick the Committee you would like to run the N.W.R.F at the meeting called by Gary & Denise Bailey on January 18th at AshfordbySIGNED AND AGREED BY TONY WEATHERSON

YVONNE RAGNOLI

PAUL MEAKIN

ALISON UREN.

THE NEW WAS ADDED IN CASE OF ANY OUTSTANDING MONEYS OWED WHICH WAS VOTED BY THE MEMBERS AT THE MEETING ON THE 18TH JAN

THERE WERE 4 FED COMMITTEE MEMBERS LEFT AT THE TIME WHEN YOU ALL RESIGNED ..SO I WOULDN'T SAY ITS JUST DOWN TO MR WEATHERSON TO RETURN ALL THE EQUIPMENT AND BOOKS, ITS NOT HARD JUST TAKE YOURSELF ALONG TO THE PLACE YOU HAVE STORED IT ALL AND PUT IT IN YOUR VAN THEN DRIVE DOWN TO DONS AND GIVE IT TO HIM , YOU COULD ASK PAUL MEAKIN OR

ALISON UREN TO GIVE YOU A HAND

IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE DECISION MADE BY THE NEW NWRF COMMITTEE ABOUT ALLOWING SHELLY TO RUN YOUR DOGS ...TRY PHONING MR T COOPER AND ASKING FOR YOURSELVES...

DEE

I would just like to add a little thought to nwrf members reading this ...

Its not the new nwrf committee that are suffering due to the none return of all the gear its actually the nwrf members that are/will suffer ..

What happens at the forthcoming champs when theres a close race and a decisions cannot be made without a photo finish camera, dogs are going to have to have unnecessary re-runs.

What happens if theres a problem with traps or lure equipment ..more re-runs

The trophies thats been chosen for champions are not the ones we would of liked to present ..but as you know we only have a small amount of money in the kitty ..this is off peoples membership and a few donations from some very kind people

SO MR T WEATHERSON YOU CAN CONTINUE TO PLAY GOD AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE ...BUT I AM SURE BEFORE MUCH LONGER PEOPLE WILL START TO ASK QUESTIONS AND WHAT WILL YOU TELL THEM...ALL NWRF EQUIPMENT HAS BEEN PLACED INTO STORAGE ETC...THE EQUIPMENT OWNED BY THE FED DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM

We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job.

Sir Winston Churchill, BBC radio broadcast, Feb 9, 1941

:( just wondering could the new NWRF not borrow the photo finish equipment from the English Derby for the champs? As I fopr one do not want to have to have unnessacay re runs and as Im sure you'l all agree this could very well happen in the no limits as there has been some really close racing going on there. Correct me if Im wrong but in

:( posting half way through again lol anyway correct me if im wrong but in tonys letter to the whipp news doesnt he say the equipment dosent belong to the members? He also says it wil be staying in storage until he can out together a commitee to work with him in running th fed etc etc. Am I right in thinking Tony is going to start another organistaion? It sounds like the new NWRF will not be gettying the equipment so I for one hope they can sort something else out adn are not relying on getting said equipment. Like I S say please somebody correct me if im wrong. :cheers:

:oops:

SO DID TONY PAY FOR THIS SAID EQUIPMENT THEN....I DONT THINK SO.....IT WAS THE MEMBERS OR DONATIONS MADE BY SPONSORS ETC... SO SELL IT AND DEVIDE ALL MONIES TO EX MEMBERS CORRECTLY OR HAND OVER TO CARRY ON USING

:) BWRA BEND CHAMPS HAD PHOTO FINISH BUT STILL 2 DOGS WENT IN THE RUN OF,

The point of your last comment was ???Rowland

has someting been missed ?

tony & yvonne if you hand over all equipment i am sure everyones opinion will change towards you,so please consider this option,if you choose to set a new organiasion up how many members do you think you will get???? :cheers:

If ROWLAND RAT hands all the equipment back they will have to hand all the books & monies back. [but what if they havnt got it] I wonder where theyre going on holiday this year.

I'm from northern ireland and am not a member of the nwrf but being registered with k9 i enjoy reading the topics and discussions and at times join in with them. I do not know the full history of what has been happening with the nwrf, but some of the comments made and references to people and individuals are doing more harm and damage to the sport you all love and follow. Slandering and calling people names only heightens the problems and difficulties that your federation already has. I am not taking sides with anyone and neither do i wish to but in the past i have phoned both tony and yvonne for advice and have found them to be very polite and extremely helpful in any questions i have asked them, in fact any person whether it be in england or scotland, i have found to be helpful with any information i have asked them regarding the sport over there. Surely the issues and problems can be solved amicably without lowering ourselves and doing more harm and damage to the sport we all follow and love and adore.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back