The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Question ...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Welcome to K9 :)

I didn't have any dogs for the first 3 months on here & I've still only got half a whippet (so far :D ).

My two's best mates are a springer and a springer x American pit bull (his dad,Doggle, was the bravest/dumbest dog EVER).

Dave.

I'm Jac owned by 5 whippets, my friend has a Cavalier King charles who's a glorious ruby red aptly named Reuben. He's a lovely character, I'll try and get some piks of him next time were out together.

Oh you might like to check out the FAQ section, we have an introduce yourselves thread were we've all added a bit about ourselves and our dogs :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome :flowers:

I don't have Whippets either (yet) but I do have a houseful of other lovely dogs and I've always felt very welcome here :))

Hi Becca welcome to k9 :cheers:

I'm owned by Jakey JRT and Jilly whippet :thumbsup:

Would love to see some pics of your dogs :huggles:

Becca17 said:
Hi, i came accross this forum, but im confused, is it okay to have a dog that isnt a whippet...? sorry to be vague lol.

hi i new here to im glad we dont need whippets im a terrier nut lol but they do enjoy watching coursing and partaking in flat racing

[SIZE=14pt]Hello Becca, welcome to k9[/SIZE]

I have a whippet, two cats, three hens [SIZE=14pt]and [/SIZE]a tricolour CKC!

What colour and how old is yours? Hope you are going to post some pics for us, especially of the new puppy :)

Hi Becca - the Urchin household consists of - 1 whippet, 1 greyhound - 2 devon rex cats and 6 axolotls! - oh, and somewhere squeezed in the middle, a pair of people!

i think there are a lot of mixed menageries here at k9

normal_axolotls_20copy_copy.jpg

Farwells said:
I didn't have any dogs for the first 3 months on here & I've still only got half a whippet (so far :D ).

Dont worry you might get a whippet before long!!! (w00t)

My two's best mates are a springer and a springer x American pit bull (his dad,Doggle, was the bravest/dumbest dog EVER).

Dave.

Welcome to K9 Becca :huggles: , we dont mind what you have as long as we get pics!! I can imagine before long and seeing all the cute puppy pics you will have a whippie in the future.

This time last year i was looking for a whippet but now i have 3!! We also have 2 nearly 3 greyhounds a JRT and a Heinz plus my latest obsession of brightly coloured tropical fish (always had boring barbs etc but just going through a colourful phase)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Becca and welcome to K9.........THE friendliest doggy site on the net :huggles:

I'm Gill, 37 and live in Northumberland..............and don't have ANY dogs yet but as soon as we move to our next house ( hopefully before Christmas ) I'll be on the lookout for a canine of my own! Only ONE problem - do I go for Jack Russell or Whippet!!!! I love BOTH breeds! Perhaps I'll need to take a vote when the time is nigh LOL :D

I've already dug out the addresses of the local dog training clubs - not because I'm incapeable of training my dogs myself ( i've done obedience and agility in the past ) but because I LURVE meeting other doggy folk and having the chance to 'talk dog' without boring the socks off everyone! :D

I think the only prequisite to being a member of K9 is that you MUST be an animal lover! :thumbsup:

Look forward to reading your posts and seeing piccies of your babies. :D

Gill

Hi Becca. Welcome to K9. It is a great site. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I have 2 dogs - Bobby (Collie X) and Dolly (Whippet), as well as 5 guinea pigs. :huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back