The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Question.!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
*Lesley* said:
Kim and Tilly said:
scotty wong said:
thanks for the replys.that seems farely straight forward.are the race lot smaller ?sorry to sound thick but have seen so many differnet sizes about some looking small and fragile( :unsure: )which i presumed to be the show(not sure why i thought that) but sounds if they was'nt. and some like small greyhounds(but better shape) which i thought would be racers or coursers as usually taller means faster!! but have now read its atrade of between weight and strenght?

cheers scotty :(

I always thought the show bred ones were the small delicate (about to break) ones

but their not, i have a show bred but i race her, she is 30lbs and 19 3/4 at the shoulder, i also have a coursing bred she is smaller and thinner.

Tilly (the show bred) loves racing - Bean (the courser) not so keen

Not so keen (w00t) she's very different from her brother then :unsure:

Yeah she sort of runs half way then, gives up, and walks off :angry: never mind im sure she will get it :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back