Yeah i read but like i say - get stuck on Chapter One :clown: :clown:

HERE U GO KATE,,,,name the dog ? i nice easy one for u :thumbsup:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MO EVIL

ITS ON DATA BASE KATE,

DOES HELP IF UR AS OLD AS ME :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Whippeteertherfirst, where did you get that photo of Nutmeg (Reglastock Jabber) on your signature? I have the large 8 x10 photo of her. Great shot taken by Lindsey Lobree in Squamish, British Columbia, Canada.

Nutmeg is now 10.5 yrs old and lives near me. I baby sit her for her owners since she lived with me a couple of years and knows me well.

Merril

Merril said:
Hey Whippeteertherfirst, where did you get that photo of Nutmeg (Reglastock Jabber) on your signature?  I have the large 8 x10 photo of her.  Great shot taken by Lindsey Lobree in Squamish, British Columbia, Canada.  Nutmeg is now 10.5 yrs old and lives near me.  I baby sit her for her owners since she lived with me a couple of years and knows me well.

Merril

u mean the photo off the brindle with the blue racing jacket, on top left,,??,well u see i sort off stole it, off one of the american sites,or canadian sites,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: and u aint getting it back ,its mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s its a very nice photo :thumbsup:

nutmeg looks like she could run when she was younger merril,,,she looks strong in that photo,, :thumbsup:

ok this should take u a while to get :- " :- "

take ur time,,there to time limit on this one :lol: :lol: :lol: ( u can see it better if u inlarge question)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg

ill keep ur quiz going bob lol even though i cnt aswer the questions lol :lol:

[SIZE=14pt][SIZE=7]rch judygo[/SIZE][/size]

HERE u go kate,,,,,use the data base,like i showed u the other night,,,

name the stud dog,,,ur going to get this one i can tell,,,use the other dogs names in database ;) after u get it right i can put this topic to bed :lol: :lol:

CCCCCCCCCCCCVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.jpg

will let kate answer it :D com'on kate it's easy :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back