The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Special Request

F.G&Lima

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Please Keep My pup, Lima in your thoughts tonite as he is in the vet hospital right now, being treated for severe injuries reslulting from a Pit Bull bite. I'll try and go into details later, but something tells me everyone is kinda already aware of the circumstances.

Thanks Everybody,

F.R

I hope Lima pulls through ok lots of whippy cuddles :huggles:

Simon

F.G&Lima said:
Please Keep My pup, Lima in your thoughts tonite as he is in the vet hospital right now, being treated for severe  injuries reslulting from a Pit Bull bite.  I'll try and go into details later, but something tells me everyone is kinda already aware of the circumstances.

Thanks Everybody,

F.R

Speedy recovery Lima, I think you could probably do with some Bach Rescue Remedy I'm a great believer.

Oh no how awful, keeping everything crossed for a very speedy recovery :luck: :luck:

:huggles: :huggles: Lima :huggles: :huggles:

My thoughts are with you

I do hope Lima makes a fast recovery. :luck:

:luck: Fingers crossed for Lima :luck: and thoughts go to you too :luck: :huggles:

Best wishes to Lima :luck: :luck: and :huggles: for you. Good Luck :luck: (Have gone through this before so know exactly what you are going through) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
How awful :( . Looking forward to hearing some good news about Lima from you soon :luck: .

What we all dread :( :rant: Hope he's better soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: and :huggles: to Lima.Speedy recovery to you. :wub:

I'm so sorry this has happened. We wish Lima a fast and full recovery.

(Our whippet was badly mauled at 11 months but recovered completely, just a few scars after really horrible injuries - they're very resilient little things)

:luck: and :huggles: for Lima.

I'm so sorry to hear about Lima, he is in my thoughts. Get better soon boy...xxxx :luck: :luck: :huggles:

Sending Lima :huggles:

What an awfull thing to happen. Hope shes home soon :luck:

F.G&Lima said:
Please Keep My pup, Lima in your thoughts tonite as he is in the vet hospital right now, being treated for severe  injuries reslulting from a Pit Bull bite.  I'll try and go into details later, but something tells me everyone is kinda already aware of the circumstances.

Thanks Everybody,

F.R

Hes in my thoughts. :(

Any news on the poor boy? :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: :huggles: :huggles: hope poor Lima makes a speedy recovery, is soon home for you to give him lots of TLC and hope you're o.k.

let us know how he gets on please

Thinking of Lima, :huggles: How is he? Any news? :luck:

:( All the best for Lima hope he pulls through its a horrible situation to be in when something happens to the ones we love and it feels like there is nothing we can do.

But just remind yourself he is in the best hands possible(A Vet) and that is the best you can do.

Fingers crossed for Lima.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back