The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A star is born

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lynperry Golly.

Read and remember.

When the name of this bitch passes into coursing folklore, REMEMBER that you heard it here first.

In awe

Lamping man

Lampy it will need to go under the stick first ????

Is this the pup for next year from well known puppy farmer, sorry high class whippet kennel in Norfolk??

Regards CCS.

Yes. The very one CCS as I live and breathe. I am priveleged to be the one to tell the world. The bench mark has been set.

My cup runneth over

Lamping man

Are the Lynperry dogs Paul Cork's ? Do they not tend to be on the tall side ? :(

Regards,

Scott.

Scott you best ask Coursingman on Sat.

Regards Clive.

Scott lets hope so, cos I am having a dog from his next litter the bigger the better for me as I am not running under rules, just natures rules and by all accounts his dogs will be quite able to do the biz for me.

Don't a lot of people have trouble making the height with their dogs? isn't this why so many bitches are used in coursing?

Hi all , first things first i did not like that comment CCS , THAT WAS BELOW THE BELT , no need for that . Thank you lampie for your comments, Scott can you tell the heght of the pups when they are young, my pup go from 17 3/4 to 20 1/4 for dogs .If i could say what size they would be i would be doing the lotto ,next yes i am Paul Cork so come and have a word on sat . Andy the pup is out of Gardens Lanes Girl , So lets stop this back stabbing and get on with job on sat ,any problems CCS . PAUL CORK

Ok Boy & Girls

The Entrys are in, the Draw is done and no matter how everyone runs their dogs up it's now down to the dogs ability.

Good Luck to everyone on Saturday for a safe & sucessfull meet. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of you that read much of the rubbish that I often write will know that it is done in jest. Paul knew that I was going to have a laugh over Lynperry Golly as I told him so last Saturday. Myself and the Poacher jointly own one of Paul's dogs, Lynperry Plain of Boston, we think she's a stunner. I doubt there is a more competitive whippet anywhere. Also her temperament is top draw. She will be glad to meet all comers on the beach ,except Lynperry Golly that is!!

With sand in his eyes

Lamping man

Now ccs was telling me that he was going to insist on buying the first few rounds and on balance I think that is the least he could do for the way he has treated Coursing Man. So maybe we will find our way to the Dukes Head or the Village Maid with CCS at the front of the queue. Lets hear it for Clive.

Forever legless

Lamping man

Well.eerrmmm, obviously I wouldn't be churlish enough to fight you for it....Mine's a Guiness, Clive.

Us Yorkshire men are all alike........carefull ;)

Lampy you know iam not allowed in pubs.

C/M i am sorry if my post upset you in any way but i think this may be the first time any one in the dog world as taken me seriously ?

Talk is cheap and i still cant afford it so get em in Lampy.

All in fun Clive.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back