The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A & T Miners Wrc

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Midweek racing starting back this Wednesday 4th April 6.30pm start (don't forgot to get there a bit early if poss to help set up).

Will start by getting all the dogs timed in and take it from there as to how much daylight is left for any racing on the first week.

Racing as usual will be time handicap, advance & retard, also scratch & pedigree racing, all still just £1 entry per dog.

Don't forget to come and book your dog in if you want to run - no pay = no run!

Last edited by a moderator:
My peds will be coming along for either racing or puppy training if needs be.

I will need your peds for ninny in a couple of weeks jacs. we wont be there this week but will be next with Ruby and to start traning Ninny. I have dogs to run this year at last :thumbsup: :D

Best of luck to A&T wrc for your evening racing, the bread and butter of club and whippet racing, hope all goes well :cheers: :luck:

Looking forward to it - we seem to have quite a few pups to school too so that will be nice to watch how they progress :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back