The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ace

SuffolkSight

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Update on Ace @ 8 months old.

He has been showing lots of interest in catching things, got a rat last week. Today though I was a bit worried when he chased and got hold of a stoat :eek: . He did get the better of it and didn't give in even when it hung on his mouth. Infact I'm lucky thats all the damage he got, as they can be nasty little things.

So I think he has proved himself to me.

I was going to add these pics to my old thread on him but, the thread has gone.

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

No worries! Always best to start a new thread anyway - that way the pictures are at the beginning and will get seen :thumbsup:

He's a cracking looking dog and brave with it!!

Well done, Ace :D

:) A fine looking dog, a big boy for 8 months, Good Luck with him. :thumbsup: Di

Thanks for your comments.

Compared to my 2 full Greys, he is allot more strong and solid. He can run full whack across a uneven field and be fine. The greys may become lame after that sort of run. I don't think he will ever be as fast as the greys but the speed he does he can do all day. Who knows though, I do sometimes find myself expecting to much from a dog of his age, it's hard to think of him as still sa pup.

I don't know why but Saluki GH crosses I see on here and about, seem to get that solid build, almost look like they have staffie in them, anyone else noticed that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine looking dog :thumbsup: and what a big boy for only 8 months old.

Is hes breeding just Saluki/Greyhound or does he have anything else in him cos i can't see that much saluki in him, can see the saluki ears though :)

Best of :luck: with him he is certainly one handsome lad.

Clare :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back