The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Action Shot's From Birr Show.

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HOPE THESE ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOLK'S,AS I MADE A TOTAL BLUNDER OF THE SETTING'S YESTERDAY,AND PANICKED.FOR SOME REASON ALL MY SHOT'S STARTED TO COME UP VERY DARK,AND I WAS LOST AS TO WHAT I SHOULD DO,SO I TRIED EVERYTHING,AND JUST ABOUT GOT SOMETHING.1ST IS OF WEE ERNIE. P8260624__2_.JPGP8260627__2_.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
These i think are of Tori,in the first heat of the wee dog's,and then a blurry one of her in the final.P8260599__2_.JPGP8260653__2_.JPG

May as well put this one in here too,of myself and Niki.Irish Champion Puppy.P8260675__2_.JPG

Nice pictures Billy of my dogs thanks ! :thumbsup:

Nice pics Billy. Glad to see your all kitted out now. You'll have endless hours of frustation wondering what settings to use but it will come soon enough. Just remember the 6 P's. PLENTY - PRACTICE - PREVENTS - PANTS - POOR - PERFORMANCE (The PANTS can be changed depending on the audience. I think thats fairly good for me though!!)

Mark_E said:
Nice pics Billy.  Glad to see your all kitted out now.  You'll have endless hours of frustation wondering what settings to use but it will come soon enough.  Just remember the 6 P's.  PLENTY - PRACTICE - PREVENTS - PANTS - POOR - PERFORMANCE  (The PANTS can be changed depending on the audience.  I think thats fairly good for me though!!)
Mark.Ref that email you sent Kirsty,bout the pix. Idid'nt get it,as she has'nt been here.You could re send it to my own email address.I'll pm it to you now.And yes it can be frustraiting,but im doing a course that start's next month,so hopefully i'll get it right by the end.Its a nice little camera,with lot's n lot's,n lot's,of little frustraiter's built into it.Ineed a decent len's now,so i dont have to keep cropping,and loseing quality.Would a 200mm be good enough,or would i even get away with a 40_150mm,as there is one of these for this camera,at around £150.00.Iam trying to find out if there are other lens's,that can be used with the E series,that can be used with an adapter ring.Any help appreciated. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
Mark_E said:
Nice pics Billy.  Glad to see your all kitted out now.  You'll have endless hours of frustation wondering what settings to use but it will come soon enough.  Just remember the 6 P's.  PLENTY - PRACTICE - PREVENTS - PANTS - POOR - PERFORMANCE  (The PANTS can be changed depending on the audience.  I think thats fairly good for me though!!)
Mark.Ref that email you sent Kirsty,bout the pix. Idid'nt get it,as she has'nt been here.You could re send it to my own email address.I'll pm it to you now.And yes it can be frustraiting,but im doing a course that start's next month,so hopefully i'll get it right by the end.Its a nice little camera,with lot's n lot's,n lot's,of little frustraiter's built into it.Ineed a decent len's now,so i dont have to keep cropping,and loseing quality.Would a 200mm be good enough,or would i even get away with a 40_150mm,as there is one of these for this camera,at around £150.00.Iam trying to find out if there are other lens's,that can be used with the E series,that can be used with an adapter ring.Any help appreciated. ...Billy...

55-200mm the only lens you will ever need

keith

midlanderkeith said:
billyboy45 said:
Mark_E said:

keith

I think the len's for this camera with those statistic's,would run me well over a grand,as the 4/3 lenses are very expensive.I did here though ,that you can get ring's to convert the 4/3 system,to take other lens's.Hope so anyhow Keith,as i would love to do a bit of wildlife photography.Ihope to go up river in november,to get some pix of the salmon spawning in my local river.Will need some filter's too i suppose.But hey,it beat's sitting on a bar stool,or wasting away on a big comfy sofa,with a remote control in the hand. Talk later keith. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
midlanderkeith said:
billyboy45 said:
Mark_E said:

keith

I think the len's for this camera with those statistic's,would run me well over a grand,as the 4/3 lenses are very expensive.I did here though ,that you can get ring's to convert the 4/3 system,to take other lens's.Hope so anyhow Keith,as i would love to do a bit of wildlife photography.Ihope to go up river in november,to get some pix of the salmon spawning in my local river.Will need some filter's too i suppose.But hey,it beat's sitting on a bar stool,or wasting away on a big comfy sofa,with a remote control in the hand. Talk later keith. ...Billy...

cost me £200 billy, hows about this

sigma, 70-300mm will let go for £90

midlanderkeith said:
billyboy45 said:
midlanderkeith said:
billyboy45 said:
Mark_E said:

keith

cost me £200 billy, hows about this

sigma, 70-300mm will let go for £90

Keith.if it can be made to fit my Olympus E400,then im interested.give me a few day's mate,if you can,till i find out.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back